Closed Topics

tom tom

I know its on the rules and everybody else lives with it but ive just started trials and finding out whats good and trying to fine some good stuff that someone else might be selling or information on it but how can i do that if i cant post anywhere else or ask in NMC i mean cant someone make a change to that rule??

tom tom

I know its on the rules and everybody else lives with it but ive just started trials and finding out whats good and trying to fine some good stuff that someone else might be selling or information on it but how can i do that if i cant post anywhere else or ask in NMC i mean cant someone make a change to that rule??

tom tom

We don't know what new members are like.

You don't know what new members are going to be like.

How do you know they're safe to deal with?

It's basically our way of safe-guarding against people just coming on here and ripping people off, as more recently new members seem to be trying to do >_<\

Also, it makes people post well and contribute to the forum, instead of just making money off it by just selling stuff but not really doing anything else worthwhile on here.

Its quite hard to get validated, if you haven't been by 2 and a half months, yeah i know what you are feeling i have somethings i would like to sell, which may be of some use to others but are just sitting in my garage >_< , But then again when you do get validated you will be very happy as i will :blink: ,

I have been on these forums for about 4 months?, oh my god time flys...

Jeza

Edited by Jeza