Hook Woods

Gaz M

Danny has become confused there (again <_< ) and is talking about the last hampshire.

Hook woods is a really good venue as there is a different variety of materials and terrain. Lots of wood and rocks and some mud. I just hope its dry.

Hook Woods is a constant work in progress. There is so much there, big rocks, small rocks, telephone poles, ditches, broken walls, logs roots. Huge kicker ups, small stuff. It has nearly ebrything apart from cars, pallets and phone boxes. Its certainly not the easiest of venues. I always remember it to be a high scoring venue. If its wet itll be really slippery on the mud, as the soil is clay based, but the rocks will still grip. People seem to love it though. Have fun.

I always remember it being the easy trial of the year with low scores, last year I dropped 8 in expert, all on the first lap too, cleaned the 2nd.

I aint sure whats happening with this comp, I dont know if I have sent my form off and I dont know if I can get there (iolo might not be going)

I am in a mess :D

LMAO!!! you aint exactly the sharpest tool in the box are you dave???? ;)

il be going with (i think)

Bucky

Sam J

and Shona

should be a cracking weekend, were staying in the travel lodge that we got absolutly lashed up in last year what a funny evening that turned out to be!!!

ye the comps down at hook woods are awesum always a good venue and an excellent event.

Waynio.......................

i hope it rains :) iv never ridden there in the rain it might get interesting?or maybe a bit :)

if anyone wants to come with me or bucky there more than welcome????if they can make their way to aire valley or over to near where i live or i can arrange to meet somewhere??? the accomodation and stuff can be sorted later, as we could go in 2 vehicles as at the mo we were going to go down in my golf, but i wouldnt mind going down in the aire valley van and then buck can take his van too.

who needs a lift or would like to go down to surrey?