Good Beginner Trials Bike 26inch

earsy104

Alot of people would disagree because they apparently 'snap like cheese' but IMO the t-raptor is a good buy for £400, thats the bike i have got, ive not had any problems with it and it has done alot of hard riding, and it has lasted, the bike is now nearly 2 years old, and still rides great.

Apparently?

I snapped two, and every other person except Barry Huskinson that i know rides one, has snapped it. Oh, and of course Chris Akrigg.

For 400 quid you might be hard pushed to find a decent, new, 26" full bike. You tried second hand? Theres a decent Echo Pure for sale for 350 somewhere, or it was for sale anyway.

Go the extra 100 quid and get yerself a Trex - I've heard nothing but good about them - I own one myself but haven't the skills to feel I can give you an accurate view but I feel it's not heavy and build quality is solid - seems to be the general opinion of any mention I've seen of it....

I Vote you go for the t-raptor m8,,, ive had mine for 2 years 3 months now. and guess what!!! It hasnt snapped, even after harsh 7/8 foot drops and when i say harsh I MEAN HARSH!!! lol..... anyways they ride sooo nice, and are also quite springy even for a beginners bike, Also try and find a great package like tht on the market for 400 squidders.... <_< :ermm: :unsure: good luck with it if you decide to buy one.... Ross

Edited by Ross_uk

i would save up an extra 100 pound and buy the t-rex very nice bike and very well made i love mine and im sure everyone riding a onza t-rex is very happy with its perfomance

go for the t-rex you wont be disappointed trust me but if you are il have the frame off you (Y)

hi mate dont get the £500 t-rex thats what i got as my first 26 inch bike and it was wank ive had to spend loads on my bike doin repairs and stuff, so if you are going to get a t-rex get the £700 spec or the woodstock t-rex witch is £950 i no the spec 2 £700 t-rex is a bit out of your price range but its worth it. if you want ask me anyfin about the t-rex just add me to msn.

www.freewebs.com/26biketrials

dankearns13@hotmail.co.uk

cheers!!!!!!!

dan!!!!!!!

hi mate dont get the £500 t-rex thats what i got as my first 26 inch bike and it was wank ive had to spend loads on my bike doin repairs and stuff, so if you are going to get a t-rex get the £700 spec or the woodstock t-rex witch is £950 i no the spec 2 £700 t-rex is a bit out of your price range but its worth it. if you want ask me anyfin about the t-rex just add me to msn.

What!!!!!!!! Are!!!!!!!!!!!! You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get a saracen mad you can pick them up for £250, all the components are a piece of crap but part of it all is building it up ive built a lil' baby for just over £300, got the bike for £220 (scratch money off) hope titanium bulb on onza ronnie £65 magura and deore £30 and my prized bar ends haha but thats about it, more things need doing but its graduall not having to pay out £600-700 bulk