What Is Better Stock Or Mod For A Beginner?

earsy104

LMAO.

And search, this has been debated so many times it's completely unfunny anymore to 90% of the forum.

oh my god mr monkey why come on this forum to just debate and question everything other people do if you want to debate so much go seek out A DEBATING CLUB!! why do you question everything everyone else puts!?!?!

it may have been searched so many times but thats in the past to all the riders who may have been on this server along time it might not be 'funny' but to the new people i.e ME i would like to know so please just stop looking for an arguement and questioning everyone and poiting out other people's mistakes and e.t.c

cya :rolleyes:

So, you're saying Ryan Leech sucks?

I think a better example would be Vincent Hermance. (f**king hell I hope he rides stock, I'm sure he does but I don't take much notice of that sort of thing, or at least I haven't for a while)

Actually I wasn't looking for an argument, and I'll think you'll find that you are supposed to search before you make another post on a topic that's been up alot of times. Oh and just so you know a debate is a discussion on any subject. So what else did you want me to call it? Is it the fact that I have a larger vocabulary than you and type better that I must want to join a debating club, because obviously only the intellectual elite could join one of those. Jesus christ.

Edited by MrMonkey

I think a better example would be Vincent Hermance. (f**king hell I hope he rides stock, I'm sure he does but I don't take much notice of that sort of thing, or at least I haven't for a while)

Actually I wasn't looking for an argument, and I'll think you'll find that you are supposed to search before you make another post on a topic that's been up alot of times. Oh and just so you know a debate is a discussion on any subject. So what else did you want me to call it? Is it the fact that I have a larger vocabulary than you and type better that I must want to join a debating club, because obviously only the intellectual elite could join one of those. Jesus christ.

lol as much as you may out smart me you are funny and sarcastic lol and i cant really be bothered to argue when after your little reply there sounds like you will probably win anyway

my excuse iam only 15 and its 11.27 and whats soowrong with not being able to type that good its not my fault i havnt had a pc long so iam still in the stage of practicing jeeeeeez give me a break lol :rolleyes: :-

i would actually like to ride with people that are in to trials biking as my mates arnt grrrrrr!!!! :rolleyes: damn them downhill bikers grrr trials is much better in my opinion anyway yer we could go riding when i get my bike sorted :-

ohhh i want to go blackpool trials biking hint hint :D

Edited by earsy104

I'm 6'2" and ride a 990mm wheelbase mod :-

so you should be able to throw your bike sky high then :D i'm just saying that if he were much shorter then a mod would be an easier option, but as he is taller he could (if he wanted to) comfortably ride a stock. But at the end of the day, ride what you want!!!...............

..............as long as its a trials bike :rolleyes:

i would actually like to ride with people that are in to trials biking as my mates arnt grrrrrr!!!!  :D  damn them downhill bikers grrr trials is much better in my opinion anyway yer we could go riding when i get my bike sorted  :P

ohhh i want to go blackpool trials biking hint hint  :D

No one is stopping you from riding Blackpool, only the killer seagulls that live ontop of the train station roof :rolleyes:

Seriously though, doesn't really matter ehat bike you ride aslong as if feels right. have ago on varios bikes an see what feels best to you :-

so you should be able to throw your bike sky high then :rolleyes:  i'm just saying that if he were much shorter then a mod would be an easier option, but as he is taller he could (if he wanted to) comfortably ride a stock.

That's what I like about my mod. I can throw it up 50" walls to back wheel, without a decent technique, just because you can muscle it round more. It just feels like you're more 'in control' as opposed to spread out across a freaking limo like the 1100mm WB stocks out there :-