Learning Trials

joker05

the first thing i practiced doing was yes trackstands and balancing on your rear wheel and small sidehops on to kirbs and stuff i did this for about 2monthst first then i started about a week ago trying to pedal hop and jump doing bunny hops and sidehops and stuff different variations of these manouveres then doing them on stuff and off stuff....then i broke my bike so thats where iam up to lol

hope this is of some help

cya :-

start with novilty stuff, i still do wheelys because to be truthfull im a right geek and love just plain old endo's lol as ricky boy will tell you lol, i love this coin idea just set yourself small targets but i say the best idea is getting some good ride buddys solid idea, they'll know more about you than i do

Just start off small things like the endos wheelies and balancing and doing trackstands

If you can get to some one whos been riding for a bit then just watching them and trying it out makes alot of difference like

three most important words in trials

paractice practice practice

and errr onza t pro haha :ermm: :(

pissin on the fence is simp rides a saracen 2 six whos got no balls and drops off skips and lands on his arse on the rear tyre :( safe simp :ermm: blu blu blu (private joke thingy)

Blud Blud Blud, just because i dont feel pain!! Koxx1 you brought Baslidon Nicks bike didn't you?? Rode with you in southend last time went we went towards shoeburry trying to find new spots.

Back on topic, it is just novilty stuff but it can help you out of a tight situation, like a truckstand when riding crates i always do a nice long truck satnd till i decide that im balenced enough to go up to back wheel and the crates wont colapse e.t.c.

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence

Blud Blud Blud, just because i dont feel pain!! Koxx1 you brought Baslidon Nicks bike didn't you?? Rode with you in southend last time went we went towards shoeburry trying to find new spots.

Back on topic, it is just novilty stuff but it can help you out of a tight situation, like a truckstand when riding crates i always do a nice long truck satnd till i decide that im balenced enough to go up to back wheel and the crates wont colapse e.t.c.

Sorry but the word is Trackstand, not truck stand. Just saying.