New Brand

george_bush

I concur (Y) (agree :P ) Don't like it at all. incredibly streety and that guy is rather good at bmx. But im afraid I don't see the potential for the frames. Lets not be nasty though. Every company when the first started were crap, look at the OLD onza t-mag. You'd really not like to ride one of those nowadays. Yet today Onza are one of my favourite company's producing great frames and new ideas.

I have a feeling that maybe in the future this company will gain such popularity as ummm.....i don't know..... saracen? or mission perhaps. Difficult to say

Anyway thats my post over now and i just typed these last few words without looking at the keyboard woo!

:">

The tensioner is just the same as a gizmo tensioner but with stp on it. Anyway the bike it nasty, but every company has got to start somewhere. "wohoo ive just typed the last few word's without looking at the keyboard" lmao!

Clarky.

The tensioner is just the same as a gizmo tensioner but with stp on it. Anyway the bike it nasty, but every company has got to start somewhere. "wohoo ive just typed the last few word's without looking at the keyboard" lmao!

Clarky.

Edited by JASON CLARK

K st im guessing the ST stands for street. theres a little video on the 1st page too and its all street trials. good idea but the frames look nasty( well frame)

There used to be a Koxx-St.com website, initially. They had frames like the Choco, Milk, etc. Vincent Hermance and TRA were formerly on the team, but I think it was sorta joined with the normal koxx stuff and made into the "K.U.L.T." thing on their site.

Old news but yeah they are horrible.. Click THIS LINK and it shows they are all connected (Y)

I wouldn't usually recommend searching for "World of koxx" on Google unless, y'know, you're that way inclined, but fair enough :)

Surely the products could be cheaper if they didn't have to keep hiring designers to make logos for their new companies, and having to register them, etc...

Just got that vid too. Endured the shit at the start and it turned out to be unicycle trials :) I mean, I can get that it's well hard to do, but it just looks f**king horrible to me...