Riser Bars.......

rhythm_101

howdy,

I've decided to dust of the woodstock frame that was under my bed to make a change from my T-rex, i was basically sick of all this U.C.I, i lost my urge to ride trials ;) buuuut now iv'e decided to release my creative side, and have some fun with mabuals and spinny stuff :P therfore needing a nice streety pair of bars, that are'nt too expensive but relatively strong... please feel free to contribute your ideas...:)

Edited by rhythm_101

EA70s are extremely strong and feel very nice, good and long too.

doublewalls are the all round leader, feel exquisite, perfect length and stiff as anything.

only trouble is, 6 months down the line, thell snap on u.

up to u really, try other people risers, shop around for the best deal and choose what looks best.

id say doublewalls if your not going too big and dont mind checking your bars for cracks every so often.

I have yet to find a set of bars that feel as nice as azonic DW. Just a shame they snap as everyone has said. I have onza carbons. They feel good and would work well with a high stem as they have low rise. The zoo risers have a very nice shape and are strong, I would suggest these for you. They are quite wide but are easily cut down.