Making Money

sir trial a lot

Hi,

I have decided its time to try and make myself some money but cant think of any good ideas. A paper round is out of the question as the waiting list is 100s of names long. I have put my name down but the man at the shop says that it will probably be atleast 6 months before the list gets to me so......... has anybody got any ideas for making a little bit of money for myself? any ideas just post away please!!!!!

buy and sell shizzle on ebay

ermmmmmm repair bikes for local people, find a local supplier so you get things at trade price and away you go, a box of 100 gear cables for instance costs about 16quid, so thats 16p per cable...then add your extras to it-easy money matey although you gotta sell a few/repair a few bikes :S

its hard to help as we dont know whatya good at, tell us your strengths/weaknesses and someone may be able to suggest something <_<

Find a saturday job, if you dont already do chores around the house for pocket money/extra money, odd jobs for people e.g mowing lawns, washing cars, cleaning gardens.

One kid in school sells sweets sounds silly but he makes a few bob doing that.

Look after the pennies and the pounds come rolling in!

Edited by shrimp

buy and sell shizzle on ebay

ermmmmmm repair bikes for local people, find a local supplier so you get things at trade price and away you go, a box of 100 gear cables for instance costs about 16quid, so thats 16p per cable...then add your extras to it-easy money matey although you gotta sell a few/repair a few bikes :-

its hard to help as we dont know whatya good at, tell us your strengths/weaknesses and someone may be able to suggest something ;)

Thanks for the replies everyone!!!! as for what im good at i can totally strip a bike down and build it back up so basicaly do anything with bikes and can do the same to nearly any motorbike. i might start selling some of my rubbish on ebay as anything seems to sell on there. how old do you need to be to be able to have a credit or debit card and make an ebay acount please? :sick:

you are supposed to be 18 to use ebay............but to f**k if you will ever get caught :)

just use mummy and daddys account if you under 18-soooorted :sick: well thats if they are kind to let you ;)

i know of people under 18 who have gotten away with it, as young as 14.....dunno how but they have

anyway, if you need help finding a supplier, gimme a pm and ill contact mine who can pass some numbers onto you :- tis worth a shot, trouble is with that-you need money to make money........so again ebay is your friend-sell sum shizzle, buy some stock then sell that for profit!

ive noticed that on ebay they are selling the little alu end caps for cables for a fiver or something for 25, when you can get a pack of 100 for a quid at trade price-easy money isnt it! and people buy them cos they only want a few and dont want the hassle of getting a big pack

there are people with lots of money out there, find them and offer your services in whatever form you desire, but dont abuse it, as they will then come back :(

Another one is to buy the lastest phones on a cheap contract and sell the phone on sim free.

W800i I can get for free on 02 and pay £15 a month, thats £180 i pay for a year and I can sell the phone on ebay for £300 easliy thats a big profit. Order in more phones on each of my familly members names and do the same thats a massive profit.

Hey I notice you're from blyth - my nan lives there - off the 'ook. Best way to make money in blyth is to become a property developer. Buy some shares in a local property development company*

* note this does not constitute as finanacial advice, as property prices can rise and fall. Past performance is not a guide to future adventure

sell ebooks, my mate makes like 100-500 a week depending on how well it goes

hes 14 :sick: im starting to sell em soon :-

Or, to help save the money you have, do the Matt-Way® of:

• Getting Mark to buy you food.
  • Getting Mark to buy you drink.
  • Getting Mark to give you parts really cheap, or for nothing at all.
  • Getting Mark to let you have free workshop time at the bike shop.
  • Getting Mark to pay the extra money you need to pay for the chips you bought but couldn't afford.
  • Twice.

;)