Onza Team On Blue Peter

Mike Poyzer @ Onza

Oh jesus, when I watched Blue Peter everyone watched it, nowadays only little kids watch it. This means lots of little kids on here, which means possibly, lots of little kids with injuries. Good or bad, I cannot way it all up. But I shall watch none the less :bunny:

wow that takes me back to about 1998-99 when I was 10yrs old. I remember they had a rig set up outside BBC building and there were 2 riders doing like a mini demo for Blue Peter.

That was the first time I had ever seen trials before. Anyway I thought it looked pretty cool, so I went out into the garden on my little bike (20" wheeled mtb) and attepted a back hop. :(

2 mins later I was back in the house wondering how on earth anyone could through a bike around like those riders had just done on tv.

:bunny:

At college then :bunny:

Saw the last one, was good.

Trials was on Blue Peter years ago, a guy was hopping round a course they made in the garden on a mod.

At college as well! Well, only on wednesday, if i can only get home from work quick enough.

Sounds good though, lots more coverage for trials, and injuries to little kids :(

Just finished watching it, was about five minutes worth of trials and a little interview type thing with ash at the end, riders were danny butler,ashley butler and ben slinger(i think?).

Quite cool i suppose but not really worth missing work to watch or something.

if anyone really wants to watch it i might move my computer downstairs so i can use the arial socket and record it.

YEAH DO THAT! (N)

Is it repeated?

Edited by JT!