Buy-all Tour (2) 2005!

Backgren

hell yeah!

Janson and I will come over to UK , this time together.

We will arrive at London Stansted on the 27th of October, I'll go to Chai and Janson straigh to Fatmike.

On friday I'll be riding around London, janson will be with mike and I havent got a clue on where they'll be. . On Saturday morning I'll go to Worcs and then straight to Birmingham for the Halloween ride.

29th Saturday BIRMINGHAM halloween ride should be MINT!

30th Sunday. BRISTOL!

31-3rd Monday-Thursday: Here will mostly be some chilled out riding around worcs. If you want to come and ride, just contact us or write here.

Thurs night or Friday morning, going to London and flying home on Friday around mid day.

Peter mobile no: +46 768 700093 TEXTING ONLY!

YOU BETTER SHOW UP ! (N)

Edited by Backgren

Staying with Chai might be dangerous, Ilford is a shit hole at night.

If you still want to say with Chai I reckon a quick ride around Ilford at nigh is in order to scare the shit out of you.

ha-ha... is it really that bad? :sleeping:

Its bad for a small place, 99% are black or asian.

I think its 2 shootings, 2 stabbings all resulting in death in the past 2months.

We shalgo anyway.

Meh, whos gonna mess with the hard as f**k swedes.. :sleeping:

im sure i said that to janson the other day about staying with staples hahah.

Meh, whos gonna mess with the hard as f**k swedes.. :sleeping:

im sure i said that to janson the other day about staying with staples hahah.

Depends where he stays with staples, at his dads in romford which is just as bad as ilford or in frinton which is a place by the sea for retired people as I used to live there.

Fatmike just suggested that we should go to Worcs on the first day of the trip, to be there when people have their half term holidays. That could be a good idea, but would need some more planning...

Thats why we havent confirmed any dates yet, but soon we will have the definate schedule, as soon as i get hold of Janson.. But posting it here has given us some useful info on when people are out to ride (Y)

wait a sec... :ermm: I really want to go to the Halloween ride, and it seems like alot of people will. This means that the plans for the weekend will be changed.... sorry bout that.

Blackghostknife, cant you ride on friday ? seems like most people have holidays then.

wait a sec... :ermm: I really want to go to the Halloween ride, and it seems like alot of people will. This means that the plans for the weekend will be changed.... sorry bout that.

Blackghostknife, cant you ride on friday ? seems like most people have holidays then.

Are you sure you want to ride london on a week day? :-