Zoo! Video 29

Neil Tunnicliffe

ahh ive been waiting for this video for month's! my mate kyle who speaks 2 neil told me it is done but it was waiting to be uploaded.Look on the bottom of the forums index page lol most users ever online was today when tunnis new vid is out! (Y)

Will edit when got

cant wait clarky :blink:

EDIT: awsome video neil i see your ankle isnt stopping you from your awsome riding. some huge front wheel gaps going on along with some mental rail gaps.The editing was good i thought loved the sidehop onto the car,that will be added to the zoo vid folder!good vid keep em coming(y)

Edited by JASON CLARK

Pretty good riding, but the repetition of some gaps kinda wrecked it for me. And I thought the music was pretty crap for the vid, could have had a better choice IMO.

P.s. I saw a clip if you not wearing a helmet, so Ill say the usual annoying t-f comment:

WHEEERRRES YO' HELMET SONNY JIMM?

Edited by SQuiT-man

i'm not saying any of this to sound rude, but i truly thought hat was a boring video.

Sure the riding was crazy, that doesn't even need to be said, BUT, nobody needs to see almost everything twice, and in slow motion. Thats why media players on computers have repeat and slo mo functions.

The video should have been shorter with less of the same stuff and less slo mo, Maybe edited to a song that fits. I have the killswitch album and love the songs, but i don't think they suited that video at all.

silly riding as i said though, just to me, not an entertaining watch at all.

john

I have to agree with John on this one. The riding was amazing but the song really did spoil it. :blink:

Thats why media players on computers have repeat and slo mo functions.

you gotta tell me where that button is, I would really like to see some of the moves I have in vids in slow mo!!

as for the vid in question, I split it into two categorys

Good:

riding, massive gaps, taps, sidehops and bunnyhops, very impressive

errrrm, it was free

Bad

MUSIC!!

editing could have been better

repetative

to be honest, I prefered some of your last vids more. but thanks for taking the time to make it

:blink:

Here's a link people have been waiting for: http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/trialmedia/Hosted

I thought the video was pretty average overall. The riding was sweet, although no moves ive not seen before. The one impressive thing for me was the gap from the bin to the wall at Castle Park in Bristol - that was mega! :blink:

Neil, I think you can be way more creative!

Maybe the next vid will be totally dialled. (Sorry to sound so harsh, buts its just my opinion, you dont need to listen lol)

The majority of people love it, so thats all that matters!!

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia