Zoo Vid 30? <

mavic

Only got the 10 year old kids video so far but HOLY CRAP, he's well immense for such a littl'n.

beastin' (Y)

edit: ok well i think my eyes are bleeding now, there was some mint riding in there, totally fearless and controlled, loveds that gap to frontwheel where he had to duck, and the mega spinny pivot gap across from the ping pong table.

mintin' :)

Edited by RicH_87

Better then most zoo videos imo, he showed pretty much all of the up to date moves and with great style plus he did confuse me. he did stuff with both left and right foot (Y) id vote for that to be zoo video 30, give him sponsorship asap

What an awsome rider, the video wasn't THAT good, was ok but the music let it down!

Riding in Spain or somwhere similer would be SOOOOO good, god like infact.

As I said to Tom b online, "riding in the evenings would be like sexual pleasure"

Hes very smooth and can tap/hook like a beast!

Like to see more from him!

Rob (Y) :)

Better then most zoo videos imo, he showed pretty much all of the up to date moves and with great style plus he did confuse me. he did stuff with both left and right foot (N) id vote for that to be zoo video 30, give him sponsorship asap

Glad its not just me who thinks that. I really don't like it when everyone sells themselves based on the size of their sidehop or gap. Tricks are part of it too as well as combos. I loved the bit at the start: crankflip to sidehop to 180 sidehop to 90 pivot off. wow! and the pond bit was ace too (Y) :D

Pretty neat vid! :P Confusing, is it two riders, can he also go massive switch (doubt it), has he flipped the screen round?

Cheers,

Joe.

B) Thats the same bike all the way through. Same rider all the way through. Just different foot forward. f**king mental! :P You can tell 'caus his cassette is still on right side! :P

Cheers,

Joe.

Jeez that little kid is wicked! I actually applauded him when he bashguarded that wall at 0:42. :P

Cheers,

Joe.

It's his big brother who does those two massive sidehops with left foot forwards B) Don't know why he's on the vid though :P

Ahh, both have pitbulls, koxx shorts, tan and a white helmet :P .

Cheers,

Joe.