Bike Trials Mags

tom tom

im quite new to trials but i used to like reading mbuk but there must be more than that can anyone tell me any mags that i could get my hands on?

cheers tom tom

i heard of a magazine called trials bike magazine i dont whether its still about but i heard it wasnt very good anyway, sorry i couldnt be more help.

Edited by 6ft-midget

Both are pretty crap. I only get MBUK for the pics. The forum gives you all the information about 3 months before the mags so just use the forum.

But yes there is a magazine called Bike Trials Magazine, or, BTM. Not even sure if it is still made though.

Edited by ash-kennard

I'v seen a trials mag but that was moto-trials thats the closest other than MBUK but its got nothing to do with bike trials so it won't help you :- you could go on random small questions at the top and there you can put random questions about trials and im sure somone will help you :ermm:

Hope i helped mate

rickyb

i wouldnt say that MBUK is crap because it covers all mountain bikes not just trials, the only other trials mag i got was bike trials magazine i think it was called, that was good it had pictures competions and reviews and something about a big london ride B)

i only get mbuk because its the only mag sold by me with trials and i can get stickers and laugh or pull a silly face when i see the people who send there injuries into mbuk and some articles are funny

i bought a magazine whist i was in menorca its bloody brilliant covers all major comps with pics an everything ....... only problem is i can't read spanish B)

ill find it and tell you the name of it later as according to the company you can get it in english

oggy