Tattoo

luke_jay

did someone say tattoo?

gallery_2454_829_28557.jpg

yeah lutzes got the biketrials one on his back..

someones been waiting to show that off... :ermm: Very cool though. How many sittings did it take?

Luke, if you think you want to get it done, see if you can get it done in Henna which will last for about a week, then see if you feel comfortable with it and how other people react to it. Remember, it will be with you for the rest of your life, so make it something original (even though Aarons is very cool...).

Oh, and post a pic of it when/if you decide to get it done. :$

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

bmegl090068.jpg

not mine but its beasty!!!

but yes if your serious about getting one get something original that means something to you :$

bmegl090068.jpg

not mine but its beasty!!!

but yes if your serious about getting one get something original that means something to you :ermm:

hey guys thanks for all the info and "advice", just quickly they arent really for life ,there's always laser treatment ,which may be expensive but if i hate it that much in like 20years time i can remove it.

and yeah thats the kinda reason i wanted "biketrial" ,just as its been a big thing for me, yeah i will proabaly get henna first or play about using photoshop or something.

thanks guys

luke(Y)

hey guys thanks for all the info and "advice", just quickly they arent really for life ,there's always laser treatment ,which may be expensive but if i hate it that much in like 20years time i can remove it.

and yeah thats the kinda reason i wanted "biketrial" ,just as its been a big thing for me, yeah i will proabaly get henna first or play about using photoshop or something.

thanks guys

luke(Y)

My media teacher used to have a big tattoo on her shoulder and had it removed...

Saw where it was and it's just a massive white patch...Pretty damn ugly if you ask me...

You could just think 'bout it and have a tattoo you like for life, or not think about it and have a shit tattoo for a while then a big white blob...Good logic there ^_^

My media teacher used to have a big tattoo on her shoulder and had it removed...

Saw where it was and it's just a massive white patch...Pretty damn ugly if you ask me...

You could just think 'bout it and have a tattoo you like for life, or not think about it and have a shit tattoo for a while then a big white blob...Good logic there :)

nah i do want it, and probably would keep it for life, i was just tryin to explain that technically its not permanent, as soem guy was sayin "wgat will it be like when your 70" and i was just thinkin well i dont really have to have it at seventy, if for sum reason i didnt want it.

but cheers for the info again, because i want sure how the laser stuff ended up ^_^