Does Any One Wear Inopia Riding Shoes?

trialsriderjim

I'm using these shoes on vp cage pedals and at first I wasn't used to the stiffer sole (coming from try all or super flimsy shoes) but after wearing them around for a week or so they are awesome! Great grip on my super worn down vps and they are comfy and seem very durable. I don't have any pedal groves in the shoes after a few months of them now. But yea I'd recommend em

i have two pairs, one for everyday wearing and another for trials use.

They are damn comfy for everyday use and trials and seem to grip well on both my VP's and pinned pedals. The extra cushioning in the heel helps quite a lot during bails stopping your jarring your body as much etc. The back is a little higher than usual which seems to help ankle stability too.

The quality of construction seems to be as good as my previous pairs of vans, and duffs.

All in all i'd say they are pretty damn good kit for the money.

Sam@southtrials, if you don't have anything valuable in input (i.e, you havent used, or probably even seen a pair in the flesh) then please feel free not to reply to the thread, theres no law that says you have to reply to absolutely ever thread that gets posted up on here. Half baked, or stupid comments from people like you who have absolutely no idea about a product really aren't useful at all and generally just end up causing arguments.

Oi pricks, I was sharing a personal opinion.

Besides, when ever a person makes a "not so usefull" post, about four or five posts follow it remarking on how "******* **** it is" and how much of a "waste of post" it is.

Perhaps from now on when someone is not as helpful as one would like them to be, it would be more acceptable for the following posters to not share their views on the views of these people.

This would help avoid posts like these.

remarking on how "******* **** it is"

Im happy, I worked that out :P err yeah

In my opinion they look alright, don't think they'll last but I guess you can't tell unless you've tried them. My personal feeling is that if tart are selling them, they must be ok :P and for £39 its not THAT bad