Plymouth Ride 24th Monday!

Matt_Tupman

if it rains it pours but it sure wont spoil my day?

yes very tiring its going to be sir knobalot. hehe if you aint careful porter we will all lob you off plymouth pier if they have one (Y) fort laff :lol:

Waynio........................

when i looked at the weather last night it did say it was going to be raining we can just hope for a dry day if poss and keep our fingers crossed. altho if its like bristol was last time we went eh porter it will be mint us all getting wet (Y)

of all the places ive been to over the last 4 years.... nothing has yet come close to plymouth....

the awesome thing about plymouth, is that because it was bombed during the war, it was rebuilt in a 'grid' format to make it quick and easy....

this made the city look ugly and shit, so they FILLED the entire city centre with walls/fountains/flowerbeds EVERYWHERE!

almost ALL the trials in plymouth is contained in 1 strip, around 100yards wide and almost 2 miles long.... ranging from the copthorn hotel just as you stp off the train, right down through the city centre for awesome street, then heading on up to the hoe for some pretty sweet natural down on the seafront!

its a beast of a place....

just a shame im in portsmouth for this rather large sounding ride :lol:

almost ALL the trials in plymouth is contained in 1 strip, around 100yards wide and almost 2 miles long.... ranging from the copthorn hotel just as you stp off the train, right down through the city centre for awesome street, then heading on up to the hoe for some pretty sweet natural down on the seafront!

its a beast of a place....

oh and indeed yeah. . . . its deffo my fav place to ride (and live for that matter).

Weather does look incredibly bad for monday though ..... :lol:

Rain wont stop me! (Y)

Pegs is a bit of a girl wen it comes to wetness (Y)

Steve

oh and wayne, ther are plenty of places to dunk james (Y)

OI piss off you ba***rd!

I like it as wet as the next guys matey, im surprised you can even remember what 'wetness' feels like eddie :lol:

im upfor this, ive wanted to ride plymouth for so long now. i can come down for the day and go home in the evening, but i would like to go on the tuesday ride aswell, and as im riding bristol on wednesday, would it be possible for somone to put me up for monday and tuesday night, as this would make it a hell of a lot easier to go on the 3 rides.

here's my contact details if anyone can help me out

e-mail: bournemouth_trials@hotmail.com

mobile: 07854503274

any help will be greatly appreciated, cheers.

Should be getting a lift now with Waynio, Wheeler and Knobalot.

If Wheeler ever picks up his damn phone that is...

See y'all tomorrow (hopefully).

Rich

is that whats going on now then?

wayne said he would ring me today to sort it, i spose he is getting in with jenn now he is at wheelers and has no time for me or Mr sam

is that whats going on now then?

wayne said he would ring me today to sort it, i spose he is getting in with jenn now he is at wheelers and has no time for me or Mr sam

Did Wayne say what time he'd be picking you up James? I've been ringing wheelers house phone all day to try and find out whats happening but no-ones answering... :)

Will try him again later.

Rich

Did Wayne say what time he'd be picking you up James? I've been ringing wheelers house phone all day to try and find out whats happening but no-ones answering... :)

Will try him again later.

Rich

nah i dunno anything. wayne text me about 1.5-2 hours ago said he was just going through swindon so he was about 40mins from wheeler.

i will ring him in a bit see whats going on.

im not sure about going, looks like its going to be real high winds tomorrow and shit in general :@

Edited by James_Porter