Short Or Long

Mc Lovin

Short bikes are easier to spin around and things like that as you said it`s also easier to bunnyhop up things and lift the front end up.Long bikes offer more balance to hop on the back wheel and rolling over and down rocks.Long bikes are obviously easier to bridge gaps as the wheelbase is bigger.

Thanks

Deonn.

I've got a short and its so much easier to do stuff maybe not gap as far but I aint got no natural round me so small is suited more street and more fun. But apart form that nothing really mods are usaully made for comps ;)

toby

I am ordering a new echo team in the next few days I looked up around this.

I gathered that short is better for spins and street style manuvers

Long is more for natural trials

I have been riding street on my chase for about 2 years so I know that geo means alot about how the bike handles but with the echo team that 30 mm will amke that huge a difference. In the end I went with the long becuse it is my first real all out trials rig, and becuse of my overall height beeing 6foot

I am ordering a new echo team in the next few days I looked up around this.

I gathered that short is better for spins and street style manuvers

Long is more for natural trials

I have been riding street on my chase for about 2 years so I know that geo means alot about how the bike handles but with the echo team that 30 mm will amke that huge a difference. In the end I went with the long becuse it is my first real all out trials rig, and becuse of my overall height beeing 6foot

I belive u may have got that wrong short bikes are alot more for natural e.g montys, koxx.

I think im gonna try an 05 team short and im 6 foot lets hope my back doesnt fuk up (Y)