How Long Did U Take U 2 Learn How 2 Wheelie Hop ?

Bolty

how long did u take u 2 learn how 2 wheelie hop cos have bin ridin since july n i really wanna learn but how long dose it take! :P <_< cheers .. nick ...

That...Really doesn't make sence.

Anyway, it took me about a week to learn how to 'Back Wheel' as i call it ^_^

Then I just progressed from there and I can get higher and higher, just keep trying and you will get it

>Tips<

Edited by mattyboy_69_

how long did u take u 2 learn how 2 wheelie hop cos have bin ridin since july n i really wanna learn but how long dose it take! ^_^ <_< cheers .. nick ...

You mean riding up to an object, then doing a wheelie-hop and landing on back, or two wheels.?

If yes then about three weeks, its just getting the height more than anything. Now i'm doing like 35"- 40" walls and ledges.

Dave...

By the way, Try not to type in text Speak It won't do you any favors

Edited by kick-this

Do you mean when you do a front hop from rolling? I've been riding about the same time as you I Learnt it a week or two ago, just practice it off kerb's and you will soon get it.

dnt uze txt tlk btw m8 koz tiz ard 2 read <_<

Edited by tom_wilko

sorry m8 i will not do it again <_<

Oh dear :P Sreiously, if you wan't to get validated proper use of english is very important! ^_^ Read the guidelines.

Any way, it takes a different length of time for each person as everyone progresses at different rates. It also depends how much you practise. The bet bet is to ride with other people, as you tend to ride more, and harder, and you can get advise and tips of tecnique and what your doing right/wrong while your doing it, which is very useful. If the people you ride with are at about the same level as you, then just learn together, and help each other, its all good fun. Don't slate your mates off if they can't do something, help them out and tell them where there going wrong. If you have no one in your area to ride with, use tutorial websites like TrashZen, these go into good detail on technique.

Edited by nmt_oli

wheelie hop? What the FFFFFFek? Dont you mean hop up manuals?

No wheelie-hop. Your on about bunny-hops to back wheel mate.

Has anyone else noticed that whereever you go in a country that everyone calls everything by different names?

EDIT: BTW it took me much longer to learn to backwheel. kickhops: about a day, not controlled, Wheelie-hops: month or so.

Edited by ash-kennard