Man Swerves To Avoid Cat...

Smo™

poor guy, if any of you actually drive you'll know it's just natural instinct to swerve round animals in the road. Unfortunatly he ran over some kids as a result. (Y)

My instructor taught me this on a lesson though about how if there's something in the road, just hit it (unless it's like a dear or a rhino), becasue the result of swerving might outweigh the life of one cat or whatever.

anyway, i hope he don't go to jail or something cos it sounds like an innocent mistake. The japanese are crazy anyway, they do shit like that on gameshows. (Y)

poor guy, if any of you actually drive you'll know it's just natural instinct to swerve round animals in the road. Unfortunatly he ran over some kids as a result. (Y)

My instructor taught me this on a lesson though about how if there's something in the road, just hit it (unless it's like a dear or a rhino), becasue the result of swerving might outweigh the life of one cat or whatever.

anyway, i hope he don't go to jail or something cos it sounds like an innocent mistake. The japanese are crazy anyway, they do shit like that on gameshows. (Y)

lmao they do stuff like that on game shows :P

if you have seen battle royal and japanse film where kids hate adults so thses kids from a school get sent on this island and they gotta weapon and they gotta kill each other and the winner stays alive lol crazy fools :D

lmao they do stuff like that on game shows :P

if you have seen battle royal and japanse film where kids hate adults so thses kids from a school get sent on this island and they gotta weapon and they gotta kill each other and the winner stays alive lol crazy fools (Y)

HAHa, iv seen that film, its cause there was getting too many kids, so they do that.

Each kid gets a bag, and what ever is in the bag, they have to kill someone with it, haha

Some people get bin lids and stuff, haha whilst others get harpoons and AK47's ad shit, i know which person i would be... Imaging killing someone with a bin lid when they have a gun to your head (Y) :D haha

Edited by terror-error

lmao they do stuff like that on game shows (Y)

if you have seen battle royal and japanse film where kids hate adults so thses kids from a school get sent on this island and they gotta weapon and they gotta kill each other and the winner stays alive lol crazy fools (Y)

You know that's not real, right?

Was there even a plot in battle royale?

All I saw was kids on a n island killing each other to survive as a game.

Did you watch, and follow, the film. If so you'd know the kids don't hate the adults.

I wouldnt really say it was fuuny. But i'd rarther hit thirty odd people then a cat!

YAY go for gold in controversy.

My dad recently ran over a dog because there was some kids playing at the side of the road. The dog went under the back wheel and then got up and started running around.... Surely verging on physically impossible.

Was there even a plot in battle royale?

All I saw was kids on a n island killing each other to survive as a game.

You should see the second one, i think it starts with a plot (Y)

First one is good though, in a kind of clockwork orange kind of way. Oh and it wasn't too many kids it was because none of them respected the adults and especially not the teachers.

Edited by tipsy Jock

Did you watch, and follow, the film. If so you'd know the kids don't hate the adults.

YAY go for gold in controversy.

My dad recently ran over a dog because there was some kids playing at the side of the road. The dog went under the back wheel and then got up and started running around.... Surely verging on physically impossible.

Well, i remember at my cousins house, they have a motorcross bike and acres of land, and when you go on the bike around their land, the dog follows you. However, it likes to get run over. As in, it will purposly lay on the ground as your going along so you can ride over it. It actually got the dog more hyper. Was f**king wierd i tell you. (Y)

As for the mowing down kids to avoid the cat, i would read the comments for the video on that site.