Tatrials

trialsboytom

Why do you have a search thing on there?

The whole thing looks very templatey and you should carry on the white box so it fits all the writing in (Y)

Other than that, looks ok.

Edit: Ok, its a template, thats why

Edited by SamHolmes

To be honest, I really wish I was that good at making sites when I was 13, cos thats how old these guys are! Pretty good site guys, although you just need a bit more colour and indeed some photos of your bikes and things!

Keep it up!

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

I like the sie now you've changed it. Only have a few comments (If you don't mind)

I would change team_logo.jpg <---Those to something a little better and make them more 'snazzy'

Also the links...I noticed they're still "www.freewebs blah blah blah...." can you change that now because you have a .co.uk domain? Or no?

Also the links page isn't working. When it is is there any chance of a link for my site? http://www.ytronline.co.uk

I'll do you one soon if that's okay?

Lee. (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

I have now updated it yet again, and have taken in all of your advice so i hope you like it. Also there's now a 'links' page.

TATrials link

Tom

We've all been there, except in the olden days it was 'whoever.biketrials.com' running off Stephen Maeder's different templates and colour options. The last thing you need is a links page, you need your site to look as good as you can which means no click here to enter screen, loads of photos and a few more videos. What software are you using? Front Page or Dreamweaver might option for you...

Not wanting to shatter your dreams, but people don't really look at individual sites anymore. It's all due to Internet forum's bringing the community together in one place. People don't care what bike you ride and what bottom bracket you use, all they care about are photos and videos, and you'll be lucky if they can be bothered to follow a link to find them.

Sorry to be so negative, but even riders who get bummed hard like Craig Lee Scott, will be lucky if they get 0.1% of the hits that trials forum gets.

Grandad Stephen.

We've all been there, except in the olden days it was 'whoever.biketrials.com' running off Stephen Maeder's different templates and colour options. The last thing you need is a links page, you need your site to look as good as you can which means no click here to enter screen, loads of photos and a few more videos. What software are you using? Front Page or Dreamweaver might option for you...

Not wanting to shatter your dreams, but people don't really look at individual sites anymore. It's all due to Internet forum's bringing the community together in one place. People don't care what bike you ride and what bottom bracket you use, all they care about are photos and videos, and you'll be lucky if they can be bothered to follow a link to find them.

Sorry to be so negative, but even riders who get bummed hard like Craig Lee Scott, will be lucky if they get 0.1% of the hits that trials forum gets.

Grandad Stephen.

Thanks for the comments.

I just made it for fun but now i am beggining to regret it from the bad comments that we are getting, at least we try.

I use Dreamweaver by the way.

Tom

Thanks for the comments.

I just made it for fun but now i am beggining to regret it from the bad comments that we are getting, at least we try.

I use Dreamweaver by the way.

Tom

Hey man

Dont worry what other people say, if its the way you want it, why should you give a damn lol.

I personallly think its a nice site, and i like the intro page/ picture

Dont worry

:)(Y):-

scott w