Hooray

ogre

Yay for me, i just got my first proper trial bike (bmxes with good brakes dont work to good, and nieva did my mtb) so i finally got my t-bird, everything is so much easier on it, although the back wheel tends to move, like the left side of the axle tends to slide back a bit, any thoughts? if it helps the bike is brand spanking new.

i think so, i'll tinker with it in a bit!

well if its brand new im guesing it has chain tugs? (the little black things that go round the axel) well make sure they are nice and tight but if it does not have them i would advise getting some from here the 2nd or 4th ones, i sugest the onza ones (4th) there worth the extra qwid!

hope i help

ollie

The tugs and stuff were on there and all is good! although i've only started ballancin on back wheel, doing little hops forwards and back without pedaling, but now when i'm on my tyre i get a little bit of play between the brake and rim and an irritatin little sqeake and it's doin ma tits in (Y) any ideas? ('ve tried playin with the little adjusters on the brake levers, doesnt help much) would you recommend putting tar on the rims with the wonderful weather? or should i go for a grind at some point? and one final ikle thing i've had a go at pedal/power hops but when i do the bike goes diagonal to the left with my pedal any ideas?

by cones loose he means hold the frame and the wheel and see if the wheel wobbles from side to side if so take the wheel off and the inner bolts are the cone bolts tighten them up and put the wheel back and make sure everything is done back up

hope this helps