Zoo Or Gu ?

Nah danny, dont get any of them mate. you go to bash al the time :P and if your riding mod, you cant buy a bash where you can always go to it, apart from the UCI style one but its reconmended that you dont go to it as it bends B) lol

Get a echo team 2005 frame mate :-

Fooking lurrrrvly!!

*sigh*

Reality check time, I guess.

Right. Martin. You are sitting by a computer somewhere in the world, tapping away on trials-forum. I am sitting here somewhere in lovely sunny Wales, eating the left-overs of a box of Milk-Tray, and tapping away on trials-forum.

8ft to my left is a Zona Zip, leaning against a wall. Let's say, for the sake of arguement, you too have a Zona Zip.

In 5 minutes, I'm going out for a ride.

In 5 minutes, who knows what you'll be doing?

What I do/have doesn't need to unduly concern you, in the same way as what you do/have doesn't need to unduly concern me. Whether you've got a Zip or not, I can go ride mine, can't I? The point I'm getting at here is does it really matter if someone else has your frame? You're buying a mass-produced frame here. It's not like it's a one-off or anything, so why worry what someone else has? You're unlikely to meet about 90% of people on here, so even if that 90% of people had your frame, it wouldn't matter.

Seriously. If you like the geo of frame X, why get frame Y just 'cos frame X is popular? Stuff gets popular for a reason - i.e., it's good - and although some people will buy into whatever fashion is going on in trials, it's still a fairly safe bet it'll ride nicely.

So don't get some frame just 'cos 'everyone' else has one of the other ones.

Loads of people probably have the same clothes you're wearing, the same TV, same sofa, same armchair, same type of coke, whatever - don't worry about it.

I think the GU sounds sound to be honest and I'm saving for it so trahst 5 people already lol out of 4000 But depends what you like the sound or look of the zoo's are strong but I think the gu's are to the same standard but I'm going to wait for a review or something.

toby

na f**k that s**t, get the GU. lovely frame plus you'll be different, and its good value for money

Why swear then put stars in it so it isn't swearing? That's like being a pirate but not raping and pillaging.

oh my god thats ironic, exactly the same as that ^ ^ ^ ^

Look up the word irony.