Im Pissed And Sorry,,

smelly joe

yer i agree with Hoot,someone just close this topic because im fed up with seeing it lol,no offence ment to anyone!i know im nothing to do with any of this but i do think that your point has been proved!(not aimed at anyone)

si (Y)

I hate this whole.

MrMonkey, signing off.

At the end of a post, I can f**king read your name you know, you don't have to tell me after every post.

And Emery, Pete hasn't said anything to you, it seems to be jump on the "get a sly dig in at Pete" bandwagon at the moment. I'm reckoning 90% of people don't even remember him being a full member so keep it down.

I hate this whole.

MrMonkey, signing off.

At the end of a post, I can f**king read your name you know, you don't have to tell me after every post.

At f**king last, someone else agree's with me! Listen to this man, stop with the signing of posts! Its a public forum, about as non formal as you can get, we are not in a business meeting!

Pete seems a decent enough bloke if you ask me, but hay i wasn't even signed up when he was a member (Y)

He really, really isn't a decent bloke. He's pretty much lied about his whole life and has 'caused so much shit on this forum. There is a reason he won't ever be allowed to be a full member again, and it certainly isn't 'cause he is a nice guy.

He really, really isn't a decent bloke. He's pretty much lied about his whole life and has 'caused so much shit on this forum. There is a reason he won't ever be allowed to be a full member again, and it certainly isn't 'cause he is a nice guy.

I'd have to say that all the NMC can only judge Pete on what they have seen. We may know what he's like but if we don't give him a chance to change then he may never change.