Im Pissed And Sorry,,

smelly joe

you were stone sober and i am blaming you because you admitted it to me that it was you earlier, the stuff that was said soumds like something that would deffonatly come out of your mouth just like the posts in 'is a t-pro any good', i made a post towards the top of that thread and what was said about the mods near the bottom sounds nothing like me.

I've got a warning still from ages ago but I think it's clear they were drunk or messing around and it wasn't joe. I dont mind whi it was because it's the past now just. And by my knowledge joe has got a big warning( it want come down my hasn't) but does it really matter. its making more arguments on a trialsforum. geees. We shouldn't argue over nothing exept if they cane you to bits in a affencive way. also if someone misspells a word why do people comment on it for they didn't mean to spell it wrong it's just a cheesy way to find an argument.

Off the topic really but JUST stiop the arguments it makes me annoyed when I come on and you see, Oh you must not go to school because you spelt mummy like this (mumy). we can still understand it. Yer not txtx talk of course but still.

toby >_<

I would just like to further back the point up that i was too at the party with joe. he did not do this at all, there were so many people on that computer that night all of them drunk. why would joe join a forum which interests him greatly just to post lot of good pointful posts then one night start posting rather suspect posts about "male bonding" and slagging off the moderators? joe isn't like that in the slightest. he enjoys riding more than me and as much as anyone else on this forum.

just bear that in mind

why do people comment on it for they didn't mean to spell it wrong it's just a cheesy way to find an argument.

Off the topic really but JUST stiop the arguments it makes me annoyed when I come on and you see, Oh you must not go to school because you spelt mummy like this (mumy). we can still understand it. Yer not txtx talk of course but still.

toby :blink:

Was that last bit aimed at me >_<

rickyb

None of this is helping any of you towards the road of validation, now i say lets all chill out and forget about this little episode and just carry on as you were, im sure mark will forgive you all and eventually validate you.

Come on guys, this is a forum not a backend Chat-room.

Chears People.

Hoot >_<

I say ban all you little *ahems* that where there and involved. Whats to say Mr x has part and Mr y come along and does it there again.

Also you 18...not many 18 years old are living in there own place so more than likey your living back in with your mumy (take that as you please) and dady so mayeb you should of though about protecting there stuff on the pc.

Guys you've no respect for this place or the memebers on here. You need to be shown the door or banned for ever and you isp's blocked and noted.

Sorry my veiw

Pete

You are the biggest tit ever and to be frank what ive herd from you you are the biggest dick head to walk this planet if you had a 0.25% warning for everytime you said a huge heap of bullshit you would be banned and i would be glad if you did- isnt it funny how when it suits you never happen to have a camera? And if you so old dont pick on lil children!

and although smelly_joe hold some responsibility from his posts ive seen on here he's a solid bloke and doesnt deserve the penality that ross_uk has inflicted on him and if he wont apologise publicly online just dont ride with him because he has punished an innocent kid for his actions

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence

joe had no responsibility what so ever, i know what you are trying to say and we appreciate it, as i am one of those little "ahems" who should suposidly (sp) get banned. i think that random is a bit of a dick to be honest.

and seriously random stop talking about your "mumy and dady", learn to spell, get an education then try and argue with us ok? :)

The point i've been trying make sunny jim is the fatc he has no morals or self respect. Not only for himself but others around. A pc aint chepa and is an important tool of everyday life. His pc could hold lots of important and meaning full documents, pics, vids etc etc to him, family.

Also crying out ''it wasn't me it's ''rossk_uk'' '' is not really going to get you any sympathey now is it.

Yeah maybe this lad did maybe he didn't. How are you to prove it?? Do you have a photo of him on the pc and it showing a screen shot, or the photo photo print dated and coded?? Nah didn't think you do.

Okay so Joe has come on and said sorry for the posts, i agree thats a good and right mvoe there :) but going on on on about it aint.

Still as it's been said there were so many people on that computer that night all of them drunk...Joe should of been in control of it and if drinking should of mde sure all was okay before he got wreaked too. Think many will agree there

Mark and any other mod can make up there own mind on what action is to be done on whom is involved.

Your mothers will more than likely say this to you at soe satge of your life but i'll say it anyways, ''chose your friends wisely''

Pete

Wrights Pads, pre order now @ wright.pads@gmail.com

Erm dude my Mum is dead and my Dad i have nothing to do with (long story to why but you aint gonna know). It's you little boys that get made ref of of crying to and getitng stuff out of mummy & daddy as you get spoilt roten!

Edited by random

The point i've been trying make sunny jim is the fatc he has no morals or self respect. Not only for himself but others around. A pc aint chepa and is an important tool of everyday life. His pc could hold lots of important and meaning full documents, pics, vids etc etc to him, family.

Also crying out ''it wasn't me it's ''rossk_uk'' '' is not really going to get you any sympathey now is it.

Yeah maybe this lad did maybe he didn't. How are you to prove it?? Do you have a photo of him on the pc and it showing a screen shot, or the photo photo print dated and coded?? Nah didn't think you do.

Okay so Joe has come on and said sorry for the posts, i agree thats a good and right mvoe there :) but going on on on about it aint.

Still as it's been said there were so many people on that computer that night all of them drunk...Joe should of been in control of it and if drinking should of mde sure all was okay before he got wreaked too. Think many will agree there

Mark and any other mod can make up there own mind on what action is to be done on whom is involved.

Your mothers will more than likely say this to you at soe satge of your life but i'll say it anyways, ''chose your friends wisely''

Pete

Wrights Pads, pre order now @ wright.pads@gmail.com

Erm dude my Mum is dead and my Dad i have nothing to do with (long story to why but you aint gonna know). It's you little boys that get made ref of of crying to and getitng stuff out of mummy & daddy as you get spoilt roten!

Learn to spell! , i thought we had all forgotten about this thread!!!!, lets just ride!!!!

Edited by Ross_uk

i know, i think this should be closed by someone, fair comment on the spelling lol, but i think reading over your posts usually does help, i make a few mistakes spelling sometimes but i read through and edit, because my friend said 'you need good spelling to actually get validated.' :)

Edited by Ross_uk

Well if im in NMC for ages then i am.

Heared of Dislexia Ross. i have it, and i have the worst case of it where i can't really write properly as i have problems shapping the words.

Not much can be done about it but on a pc no problems, but it's spelling and i beat checkers easy as.

I do try but not always that lucky with checking over it, get confused and stuff. Also some time speed is of the escene.

BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

sorry, just had to let u all hear my side of this facinatingly shit story

By the way, before u post back, i used to be a member of E-thugs CS online team, so dont even try start on me via msn, im e-hard, u aint got a chance :)