Im Pissed And Sorry,,

smelly joe

im sorry for any utter shite comment i have left, some f**ker has hacked my account and posted random shit from me. i am pissed off, check any posts i made before the last 2 hours they are nothing like the ones i would normally leave, i am really pissed off with whoever has done this.l

im gonna f**king kill one of them because up till now ive been well behaved and given nothing but gd advice and comments.

EDIT: i removed the names of who could of done it because it is potentially unfair

Edited by smelly joe

Yeah man your Ip is fixed unless your on dialup or run a pretty fly firewall that don't even display you ISP just a host that will flicker ever few M/S.

That log out button can for good reason man and also on your pc should you have shared acocunts and somone trusting being the admin on it.

I can't as it'll be deamed as me hacking which is nasty offence even though i did creat a post here on the basic steps to do so..heheh plus it;'s not my place. Danny is the pc wiz kid and i belive Mark is too...(just see Danny asked for pc stuff and Mark bike stuff, good paring) so i'm sure soemthing will come back

There are the two posts on this IP in this thread, and then two other ones. The other ones were done within 10 minutes of each other, and you were talking to Lee on MSN just after they'd been done. So unless you were like hit over the head and can't remember something, you must've been there when it was done.

Also, I don't know about you, but the parties I usually go to don't have people randomly logging onto a random message board, then randomly having a go at mods, then having a go at everyone, then blah blah blah...

I was at the same party joe was at last night/ this morning, and joe has not been the one posting that crap, when you sign onto trials forum, then later go back onto trials forum, it keeps the previous member logged on (as i'm sure you all know :D ) joe wouldn't post things like that, he's just really started getting into trials now his bike is fixed, and could do with help and advice form TF. allot of people have been on and off the computer at this party, some riders, some not, and drunk people find stupid things simply hilarious! :$ . As i've said, joe wouldn't post this because he's not that kind of person, and it is unfair to have a go at him because of others sense of 'humor???'

hope you all understand (Y)

Ian

If i was to have a party at your mindless ages, wouldn't you of though to of logged off the pc and switched it off to so no one went on there and messed it all up and looked at all you personal shiz...come on.

Far to suspect.

Umm maybe mother and father should be informed of what there children have been trafficing over thet net!

Ddin't see the pic but it conforms to trfficing i belive...nasty sentance that mate

I'm 18, so were not immature white lightning drinking kids. It was an accident for joe to leave the pc on without logging off Tf. I'm sure this may be due to the fact he was drinking. Its not that hard to believe that someone could quite easily have gone straight onto joes account (as said earlier, some riders there) and posted with only the intention to get joe into s**t. Joe would not post that stuff and was away from the pc most of the night.

Please excuse joe as it was completely unintentional for him to leave his account open for people to post in.

Cheers. (Y)

Edited by flipkickbs

I'm 18, so were not immature white lightning drinking kids. It was an accident for joe to leave the pc on without logging off Tf. I'm sure this may be due to the fact he was drinking. Its not that hard to believe that someone could quite easily have gone straight onto joes account (as said earlier, some riders there) and posted with only the intention to get joe into s**t. Joe would not post that stuff and was away from the pc most of the night.

Please excuse joe as it was completely unintentional for him to leave his account open for people to post in.

Cheers. (Y)

Who was there then from TF?

well, me who didn't use the pc, ad (zoo p), dan , i'm not sure of his name. Ross (ross_uk). i'm pretty sure ad knows exactly who did it, and this will be confirmed tomorrow when he is online, (R*****k)

I have not trouble dropping him in it, because i'm pretty sure it was him, and its unfair on joe whos posts have been constructive and useful to other members.

Ian.

Edited by flipkickbs

I say ban all you little *ahems* that where there and involved. Whats to say Mr x has part and Mr y come along and does it there again.

Also you 18...not many 18 years old are living in there own place so more than likey your living back in with your mumy (take that as you please) and dady so mayeb you should of though about protecting there stuff on the pc.

Guys you've no respect for this place or the memebers on here. You need to be shown the door or banned for ever and you isp's blocked and noted.

Sorry my veiw

Pete (Y)

I say ban all you little *ahems* that where there and involved. Whats to say Mr x has part and Mr y come along and does it there again.

Also you 18...not many 18 years old are living in there own place so more than likey your living back in with your mumy (take that as you please) and dady so mayeb you should of though about protecting there stuff on the pc.

Guys you've no respect for this place or the memebers on here. You need to be shown the door or banned for ever and you isp's blocked and noted.

Sorry my veiw

Pete (Y)

no that was a little harsh. just because ian is helping out his ate. i know joe didt do it. to be quite honest ide say ross. hes a dick and he should be banned. joe aint like that at all. for a start hes a bit quite.

Sorry my veiw

Pete (Y)

*Olds

*mummy

*daddy

*maybe

*members

*view

I think you should work on your spelling before you criticise other members.

what ban all of us, what for knowing the person who did it and going to my mates party. trust me we wouldn't have let it happen if we knew anything about it, and it was ross (ross_uk) as he has admitted it to me and some others, and i went crazy at him when i found out. but because its ross he wont explain himself on the forum, which is pretty harsh. he wont have anyone to ride with if he doesn't admit it on the forum, because he is annoying anyway so this has just tipped me over the edge, so i don't expect to ride with him again.

hope you all, and the moderators can believe this, because this forum is valuable to all of us.

cheers adam

Sorry my veiw

Pete :blink:

For f**k sake you are possible the biggest t**t on this forum, why do you always go on about other peoples age? And why the f**k do you go on about living with "mumy" and "dady" do you think you are better than the people on here because you are older than them? And please learn to spell >_<

rickyb