Entering My First Trial...

BobbyD

entering my first trial soon and getting a bit nervous abt the day :) id consider myself quite fit but me and a few mates went up to a motorbike trial and managed to get onto a few sections and the first thing i noticed was how unfit i was :P :P

absolutely enjoyed it though even if it was just for a laugh, sections up little streams with rocks were a good laugh once you got wet, brand new try all shoes full of mud and soaked :P

i wished i entered the fort william event but i woosed out of it, would have been good experience and have shown what i need to work on.

is anyone still a trial virgin? :D

ill be entering inter i think, inter at fort william was hard on bits and quite easy on other parts but we`ll see. im more used to street as opposed to natural so need to get more practice in on the rocks etc

couple mates rode at fort bill and enjoyed it and wished i had joined them so i aint backing out this time :(

ahh was i teaching you how to get up the wall beside the harbour? the one thats in a playpark....

was out tonite for the 6th nite on the trot and im starting to build the confidence up for the trial, bikes feeling perfect and im manging bigger and better stuff (Y)

in a push trial if your foot is toutching the ground but is still on the pedal does it count as a dab or not? (not uci rules)

all depends on the observer, best bet is to make sure your foot is not touching the ground, even better, your pedal too.

I am most definatly not a comp virgin, I have done maybe 7 years worth of them, dont get nervous unless there is a big prize or a championship on the line.

good luck darren and in fact all of you who are going

i was going to try and go but i kinda woosed out, doubt i'd do well, i know it would be good experience but i reckon i need to get out and practice alot more before i enter my first comp

arite lads, didnt realise yous were on here. my brake problem was a crack in the lever and water erm i mean oil was coming out, just a minute crack aswell..

been in town nearly every nite for the past few weeks and its all paying off now (N)

i just cant really cycle when i know people are watching, least i can hide round behind a wall on st nic <_<