Onza Ronnie Rim

fergie

Drilled rims WILL save you weight but you'd probably be better having a shave or cutting a mm of the tip of your hair. But i have a drilled Onza ronnie it it purley for looks unless you are very very pickey! i love it experemented with rim tape gives you a pimp factor.

But solid wheel great from practicing and freeking soild

The ronnie rims are VERY good and VERY strong rims, but they arnt indestructable, just like any other rim! BUT, if you frame is wide enough to take a Echo rim, id say definatly try one out, they are meant to be the bollox and look fantastic, cant wait to get mine!

Echo have said that the rims are un-dintable, and thats a VERY hard thing to say, cause they dont want to be lieing :D

I cant wait till i get my rim though :(

I run a Ronnie, running it with Koxx Red's. Has a grind thats well old but as sharp as hell.

Brakes grabs like wow, never slipped.

Running 14psi on a 2.5 kenda John tomach tyre and maxis dh tube, i'm not been landding it lightly and yet to bend it buckle, dent and fold.

I even built it radial on my non drive and 4x drive and it was soild then, it;s back to to 3x all round now and is still storng as hell.

They have an wicked industrial look too and are made really well.

Oh and if you wana wheel build, i say get this rim and do you 1st with this. I laced mine up in a matter of mins as it was that easy and then to build the rest of the wheel took only mear mins again. Not had to adjust it once. Soild

I have the undrilled as Ad's and Dave had em goign cheap..good lads.

Well im pressed and Hope the Echo 48mm is as good as this rim.

Go get it!

Erm yeah!

Pete (Y)

very good rim can hold many grinds and strong like a rim should be i have the undrilled rim and i cant say that my backend is light because its not but if you get it drilled what are you saving a couple of grams woopedidooo :blink: (Y)

i got the ronnie/reggie thing going on on my t-bird, i've not got a grind on them and my back tyre slips a little(well brake does, u know what i mean) they're good and strong (not gone to big on em yet but i'm not the lightest and they still alive under me)! get em!

orite lads i was just wondering how strong the onza ronnie rims are. would you advise me to get a drilled rim to save weight and for looks OR go for the undriled.

cheers (Y)

I aint bin ridin long but i think that you sud get the drilled rims as they are not necessarily weaker as i have some and they work fine for me!