Wats Better 20 Or 26

mate i'm like 6'2 but i ride mod. i used to ride a t-snaptor but moved to mod and it has made me so much better. it does depend on your style though (Y)

yeah, totally true, I was just messin abit cos there are loads of topics like this and no one can answer them.

if you like mod, ride mod, if you like stock, ride stock!

26" (Y) :blink: ;)

20" is ok too if your small ;)

haha yeah. midgets on 20's and giants on 26's. i personally think that 26 is the best to ride but 20's are cheaper to run. for the length of the frame...it all depends on your style and the type of things you do on your bike.

yeah, totally true, I was just messin abit cos there are loads of topics like this and no one can answer them.

if you like mod, ride mod, if you like stock, ride stock!

haha yeah mate i know you were messing. but yeah it's all down to you at the end of the day, experiment until you find what you like and what suits your style the most (Y)

If i could ride mod properly i would give it a crack cos it is fun to ride. For me personally i find stock better, i guess i'm used to bigger bikes now having always rode stock. As for length, i'd say 1100 for people that are 5'9" and above, 1080 otherwise, but again thats just me bein all uci, if you into a more biu style and like your street moves then something shorter would suit you.

The funniest thing about this topic is that this "kid" offered sponser ship to everyone on the forum and lanky_ricky spent hours and hours preparing a sponser ship vid. before the dead line and then this "kid" makes a whole thread about if 20 or 26inch is better

thought id share it made me laugh