Lenght Of My Bike

Houseface

just incase you didnt know when using a tape measure you have to start at 0mm, not at 450mm as you must have done to get that bloody stupid number.

people there is a special person on this forum. Now lets treat him kindly, and dont make fun of him, as he is special.

flower so agressive whats the point of starting things like that!

ill show you when your out next!

oggy :D

Sorry but i completely refuse to believe it is 1450, you would have to have over 30cm foward sweep on your forks (assuming they are a normal length).... which blatently isnt the case.

By the sounds of things u are measuring from the end of the tyre to the end of the tyre instead of hub to hub (as wheel base is actually measured). If not you are not reading your tapemeasure correctly.

Sorry but it isn't 1450, i dont even need to see it to know that is wrong. But if it is right i will eat my hat.

Edited by philking

no honestly the wheelbase is 1450, no jokes.

You keep saying that, but you havent backed it up with any evidence. I think we all just find it hard to believe because we dont understand how your vinco is a foot longer that everyone elses?

What have you possibly done or got that makes it soooooo long? because as i said up there it can only be the forks making it so much longer, so they mus sweep fowards about 30 cm which doesnt seem atall realistic. so is that the case?

Sorry to keep going on, but i am facinated by the fact your bike is a freak and longer than all other of its kind by over 30cm.