Lets See Your Tattoos

AndyT

your list is like mine mike, loads of random stuff but if the bike breaks it comes first lol

yeah generally stuff like gf, bike, food, music, gigs, random crap...all come before it! Have you got any planned tim?

just got paid today and already been on internet buying bike stuff. oh and i actually fitted a front brake last night :S

mike

somehow i forgot i started this topic :P

scarification doesn't end up looking that great....

where did you hear about my joy division tattoo :S

I'm on offtopic, I get about a bit.

I love your tattoo on your side, I always show it to people, some of the best work I've seen.

Anyway, here's my idea, photoshopped onto my gf's arm.

whats your name on OT then :S

Whats up with the star at the end? Take it to a person who is good at script, they will be able to put some sweet shit around that (thinking like long curvey lines integrated into beautiful script) :P

speaking of moment, should have a rather nice flash site up in a week or less... :blink:

Edited by AndrewT

I'm on offtopic, I get about a bit.

I love your tattoo on your side, I always show it to people, some of the best work I've seen.

Anyway, here's my idea, photoshopped onto my gf's arm.

....that you know, that you told her that you loved her but you don't

Just a guess where the influence was from?

Whats up with the star at the end?

My thoughts too. Theyre seem to be everywhere over here, got a few (3) mates with them (thats quite a lot seeing as I only know about 5 people with tatoos). Not identical, but still the same 5 pointed star thing.

Looks good that one dan, just be different and forget the star :blink:

i've seen nautical stars, they are everywhere - very popular tattoo...as are regualar stars, just wondering why one star right at the end? Looks like an asterix.

my side ended up being 5 sessions, around $1500 usd along with some tips in there... closer to 2 grand now that I think of it, which is a main reason why I won't start the other side right now! (ok im just being ap ussy, the ribs f**king SUCK TO GET TATTOOed)

mmm...moment site- yes. Flash is a pain in the balls but I think most will be impressed, a melt of film/design/clothing...must get the bugs worked out first...since I started this project like 4 "trials" clothing companies have sprung up all on this site but I'm not too worried, they all kind of look the same to me and nothing stands out too greatly.

www.momentdesigns.com ... updated, check out the illustration. Going to be a large print from the hip upwards to chest...

Edited by AndrewT

seeing as youre in the know about these things , whats up with wrist tattoo's?

can you get them over the veins and shiz? or is that a no no

that picture on moment rules

and 2 grand , faaaaaaaaaaaaaack , worth it though

Yea, you can get them on your wrist. Both me and a mate have one on the inside of our wrists and it's fine. Look well nice there too. Get some pic's sometime.

www.bmezine.com for all the body mod piccys youll ever need :P

Ive got pritty bored of tattos latley, especially star ones

My friend has some pritty random ones which look ace though, i dont have any piccys :S

Im more into scarification at the moment. Not sure why i just think they look so much better

heres and example :blink: http://www.bmezine.com/scar/A51003/high/bmegl143416.jpg

May get something one day

www.bmezine.com for all the body mod piccys youll ever need (Y)

Ive got pritty bored of tattos latley, especially star ones

My friend has some pritty random ones which look ace though, i dont have any piccys (Y)

Im more into scarification at the moment. Not sure why i just think they look so much better

heres and example :blink: http://www.bmezine.com/scar/A51003/high/bmegl143416.jpg

May get something one day

: :S :P :D (Y) (Y)

thats crazy, never seen that before. what exactly has been done? looks painful. id prefer a tattoo myself

most scarification really doesn't look that good once its healed...

you can get tattoos anywhere, in the palm of the hand and the bottom of your feet and inside your lip are generally frowned upon because your skin regenerates alot faster there and it will fade quickly :blink:

Its from an Indian Summer song, one of the first emo bands really.

No that doesn't mean pop-punk MCR like emo either, this type means something.

A star was always a sort of symbol with emo, and I thought it suited the tattoo, although I agree the nautical star things been taken too far recently.

At least it doesn't have anything tribal:P

I've got the dots at the end as it symbols theres more to the song, and also meaning that "This is the moment", but as if theres more to come.

Oh yeah, I'm Dan-blackline on OT, but I mostly lurk.

cool...for anyone planning on getting a tattoo, especially your first one:

don't do it until you have been thinking about the idea for 6 months- a year. If you still want it go for it but otherwise don't- permanent is really permanant and that shit will last...get tattoos for a meaning, whether it be to commemorate a lost friend, lost love, a time in your life or just to have a great piece of art from some artist you really like....DO NOT PICK IT OFF THE WALL!! custom only!! Don't be a sap!

I'd never get something that isn't custom, I'm still surprised that people do that, I know theres a lot of ignorant people about, but this stuff is stained on your skin for life.

Care to tell about your other two tattoo's Andy? Because it sorta sounds like you regret them.

I'd never get something that isn't custom, I'm still surprised that people do that, I know theres a lot of ignorant people about, but this stuff is stained on your skin for life.

What? How can you call people ignorant for not going custom. Maybe they've always liked something and they've decided they want that. That's not custom. Not everyone has the time to spend hours drawing up an idea but have seen something they like that's fairly similar. Blah blah blah, ignorance is in the eye of the beholder.

Some dude who carlos knew (a guy I work with at Pijin) came into work one day and told us about his day.

Got up at 11

Went to pub

Got pissed

Waited for fish and chip shop to open and bought lunch with dole money

Went back to pub

Got thrown out and then came to us at pijin.

Me: "How come you don't get a job dude and give yourself something to do"

Him: "Yeah man I've tried, i keep getting turned down"

Me: "How come? Did you do well in your gcse's?"

Him: "Yeah man got 10 a-c's, It's just f**king hard to get a job when you've got "Hard" - "Core" tattoo'd on your knuckles"

Me: "oh"

Just a little warning for anyone there who hasn't thoroughly thought about getting a tattoo.

James

aaaaahahaha those tattoos are hilarious...hard CORE!!! ;P

unless you are a musician/artist/tattoo artist I would stay away from getting your hands/neck tattood, but that is just me.

The other two..well one is just the other side of my ribs- the rose w/some flames, it is identical to the other side at the very bottom...don't regret that, its all part of the plan :P Got the 2 roses first thing then the ribs next.

now the other one... :rofl: aaaaaaaaaaahahaha it is hilarious. I grew up in new jersey (which is like a trashy place kind of), on my 18th birhtday I went to some SHADY place (it was just so gross, i probably got aids from it!!) - I just picked some gay black dragon off the wall and paid 100 dollars for it. Luckily it is very small and can be covered up at any time :P ...but that won't be for a few years, going to do chest/shoulder/arm/forearm all at once on the left side :noes:

Going down to denver (1 hour away) tonight to browse some new shops portfolios..see what I can see.

oh and my side tattoo....

my artist is a great guy, but he parties a little hard (not like I dont as well ahahah). One time I drove all the way down, which is an hour each way, and he was too hungover to do the tattoo!!! that was for one of the roses... Later on when I went to get the woman on my side, I had a consulation and told hiim what I wanted- he was excited about it and said cool and he'd start thinking of it. So i made the final appointment

i came in for the final appointment and he was like "ok , what were we doing again?" :) :- :-

I told him , luckily it jogged his memory...he just took a BALLPOINT PEN AND DREW THE WHOLE OUTLINE ON ME freehand, without looking at anything in like an hour. Serious skill...

outline pic:

med_gallery_2454_829_54159.jpg

Probably the most painful experience of my life. just all that detailed hair RIGHT on my ribs. f**king rediculous, I would probably sit through 10 hours on my back over 1 hour on the ribs...outline hurts way more than anything else.