Lets See Your Tattoos

AndyT

Im going to get a tatoo on the bottom of my foot saying made in england

I imagine that would last about a month tops.

Tattoo's on the palm of your hands or soles of your feet don't last very long at all because they get worn off pretty much, and end up looking shitty.

Well the past few days has been spent working on my tattoo design im hoping to get once i have enough money...

So i finished it and i 'shopped it onto a pic of me...I'm currently working on incorporating a pair of bike chaisn winding their way from my arms, over my shoulders and winding around the main bittie...I'll post that in a few days once i'm happy...

What you all think?

EDIT: Whoops, should have included the actual pic!

gallery_78_113_18835.jpg

Edited by Mr_Tweek

I would never consider getting a tattoo, I hate them all actually, but Andrew's side tattoo is bloody impressive if you ask me :) .

It seems to me that british guys/girls get the worst tattoos. Chinese letters and Barbwire armbands :P . I've seen some pretty bad ones. Biketrials tattoos just seem like a bad idea to me. Same with the harcore tribal stuff.

LOL the fact that you might well give up one day....

I don't need tatoos to mark points in my life, I have a memory that works just fine :P

I really don't se the need for them, some of them are really impressive pieces of art, but to have one on your body perminately??? eh? why?

A bit like smoking..... its not 'really' cool, you will regret it later in life.. waste of money...

These are of course only my opinions, I have nothing against people with Tattoos, just really really don't see why people want them so bad.

the only difference between tattooed and non tattooed people are tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed :$

I respect anyones choice for their body; I don't really support someone just getting super fat and not caring about their health or someone picking a barb wire armband off of the wall at a tattoo shop but to each their own...who am I to judge :lol:

Set up a consultation with a new artist, I was absolutely blown away by him...he has a 3 month wait!!! In winter! This is the slow season for tattoo artists, people only like getting work done during the summer so they can show it off..I say f**k that, I keep my shit out of the sun and away from most people. But this guy can do a perfect portrait of anything, like a mirror image..amazing...$150 an hour is kind of steep but I'll deal with it for the quality :P :)

I couldn't care less if someone wanted to get a tattoo. Some of them look pretty good, but the vast majority are terrible.

If I was going to get one, I wouldn't be worrying about the price.

Edited by JKH

funny story ish ,i was out walking through town one day , and an old lady had made a big deal of walking across the street from this pierced and tatoo'd hells angel looking guy , anyways on her way down the street she tripped and fell down

it was the scary looking dude that ran down the street to help her up.

it's a funny topic this

either you like them or you don't

i lover tattooes i kinda fell into the scottish well edinburgh/glasgow scene as i becam,e real good friends with all the folks from a shop called urban bms

i'd never heard of like ben wahh or paul booth or anyone like that before

i went in to get a band on my right arm(kinda like skin being opened and you could see the muscle)ans max started on me... i remember him working at the middle oof my bycep and max asking "do you trust me?"(being a drinking buddy and friend way before i wanted a tattoo naturally i said "yes!"

next theing he's at my elbow inking it up....i wouldn't change it for the world

then got to know a few other scottish tattooists next theing i'm getting flames on my leg and bike bits on my other arm....cost..............beer

as i said they were friends way before the drew on me i was totally taken by the "scene"

burt in that respect they all are into the whole street trialsy things going on aswell.....

you influence each other.

you might not like it and make it clear that you don't but theres things you do that peope don't like but they are polite enough not to be rude about it

kenny

I see the body as a big blank canvas for people to design how they want.

I like people who look different and stand out, and tattoo's/mods usually have a story with them.

But each to their own I guess.

I'd be interested in seeing the work of the guy who can do perfect portraits, whenever I see pictures of portraits in peoples portfolios, they are always slightly wrong, they look superb but somethings always a bit off. The only ones I can think of that are perfect are Bob Tyrell, his are insane, like a photo on your arm.