Gapping Averages.

rich4130

..............this thread is bull shit!

i can gap 14 foot static and push to 22 on a good rolling gap! phew glad i got that of my chest!

i know....next time i go out ill actully take a tape measure and measure exsactly how good i am! that should be FUN!!!!!

eh

ive done that :S proper good couldnt stick the top one though :( , you coming on that leeds christmas ride nick?

Yeah. I got a puncture last attempt at the bigger one haha.

Yeah I'm coming I think. Aslong it's not shit weather in my opinion! I've quit work so I don't have to work due to it being a Tuesday :)

..............this thread is bull shit!

i can gap 14 foot static and push to 22 on a good rolling gap! phew glad i got that of my chest!

i know....next time i go out ill actully take a tape measure and measure exsactly how good i am! that should be FUN!!!!!

eh

thats good!! ha ha, i know what you mean. who the hell measures it..... maybe with a bike to gage whether you'd make it or not..... but not exaclty each INCH with a tape measure....... :(

i know for a fact that some people here cant gap anywhere close to what they have said. Personally i only just reach over 6ft my furthest being 6ft 4" between two pallets. Its one of my biggest weaknesses and i dont really see it improving but meh.

Can do a bit over 6ft normally, done 7ft flat to flat in the summer static. You know you have your good days where your riding really well and get all hyped up. Did quite a distance the other nite between 2 flat benches, pretty cool those benches, there not screwed to the ground so adjustable gaps. :P Think it was about a foot over my bike length which is from very front of bike to the back.

Done 8ft with a momentem hop onto the object once, can't do it much more again though. Thats measured too, none of this guess buisness.

Yeah I also need to work on my technique too, it sucks at the mo but I think the main problem is that I dont fully rely on my hub, just think its gonna skip and if I give it some real beans im gonna end up eating some concrete. Yes its a hope :S needs that horrible grease taking out that hope stuff it with me thinks.

Cheers

Rob :P :lol: