20 Inch ?

Nay

alright then, ive decided im getting an onza t-rex and ive got about half the money at the moment, but i was looking in the shop the other day and noticed that ive already got enough money to buy an onza t-vee and a few of the other 20 inch bikes. only thing is im 6ft 2 with size 15 feet, is it a good idea? will it work? or should i just wait till christmas and save up for a t-rex ?

I don't think the size of your feet really matters :)

Ask the guys in the shop if you can have a little go in the shop, then whichever you prefer, go for that one.

No point buying one because you can, then not liking it...

:S :(

To tell the truth mate it doesnt make any difference if you have big feet or you are tall its all down to personal preference, but i would say if you have previously to save up for a particular bike then do that because you will appreciate it more and its obviously what you would prefer.

Jeza

or don't,

go for the t-bird if money really is tight - get a t-pro if you can stretch to it.

if you get the t-vee you'll likely end up buying the following over the next year or so

a rear magura ( to stop you killing yourself)

new pads (to make the magura work)

a complete t-pro ( when you realise you cant get a decent replacement rim because its got a 20inch backwheel and a 19 inch one wont work with the brake mounts where they are , you shatter your bashring because its made of polystyrene, bend your cranks and (horror of all horrors) snap the noodle on your front V.)

(I should point out that the rant was based on experience with a Da Bomb mod that costs about the same as the t-vee. -the t-vee is probably a better buy)

alright then, ive decided im getting an onza t-rex and ive got about half the money at the moment, but i was looking in the shop the other day and noticed that ive already got enough money to buy an onza t-vee and a few of the other 20 inch bikes. only thing is im 6ft 2 with size 15 feet, is it a good idea? will it work? or should i just wait till christmas and save up for a t-rex ?

Get into swimming! You'll go far with those flippers! (Y)

I'm 6ft bang on. And i ride mod - and very short one with very low stem and falks. But don't go for a mod if you want a stock.

;)

Get into swimming! You'll go far with those flippers! :P

Thanks alot lol, actually, talking about feet can you get any good trials/cycling shoes in my size ? most shoes, boots, trainers or whatever finish at a size 11