Anyone Been In A Car Accident?

How did you manage to get bad whiplash but your girlfriend got a hell of rougher deal?

My god id break down if that happed to my girlfriend! She will get better soon mate no worrys.

At a guess i would say that the crash wa son her sidehop eof the car.

Why do people consider all modified cars to be chav?

Alot of hard work and cash goes into making a car show worthy. Something a chav wont want to do and the benefits wont cover!

Imo, a chav car is a 15 y/o Nova with a bolt on spoiler, neons n rust. Most often found at mcdonalds with a pissed 14 y/o girl in the passenger seat!

Anyways, is there any news on the girlfriend yet?

ok, here's the story :

i was in the car with my mate, we were goin down a small country lane . . around 7 at night. It had been rainin all day so the road was pretty slippery. Anyway, my mate was drivin and goin about 30 mph when all of a sudden, we went round a corner and straight infront of us, there was a cow! dam thing! my mate slammed on the brakes as hard as possible but because the road was wet and very muddy, we just slid straight into the dam thing. We must have been doin about 10 when we hit it and that was just enough to cause it to be knocked onto the bonnet (causing the biggest dent you've ever seen) and its foot went straight through the windscreen, narrowly missin my face lol.

anyway, my mate had to pay for all the damage done to his car, even though the farmer is not supposed to keep his cows out there and is supposed to keep the road clean seein as his cows make it all muddy. . . this just goes with the original post . . basically enforcing that the world is full of injustices . . and stupid cows :P

ben

:P :P

At a guess i would say that the crash wa son her sidehop eof the car.

Why do people consider all modified cars to be chav?

Alot of hard work and cash goes into making a car show worthy. Something a chav wont want to do and the benefits wont cover!

Imo, a chav car is a 15 y/o Nova with a bolt on spoiler, neons n rust. Most often found at mcdonalds with a pissed 14 y/o girl in the passenger seat!

Anyways, is there any news on the girlfriend yet?

novas arn't chavvy.. well some of them, chromes are chavvy, big spoilers are chavvy, petrol cap covers are chavvy, big kits are chavvy.. there some chavvy nonsense going around on that car...

so i guess this is chavvy??

nova.jpg

shoppinglist.jpg

What was that earlier about someone wearing reebok classics and they can't ride trials some people are just sad. Just cos you wear reeboks dosent mean your a chav, and i suppose if you don't wear jeans or skate type clothes it makes you a chav too? huh?

i agree i wear reebok classics... wait for it... ("your a chav") blah blah...

Edited by BASETA26ER

novas arn't chavvy.. well some of them, chromes are chavvy, big spoilers are chavvy, petrol cap covers are chavvy, big kits are chavvy.. there some chavvy nonsense going around on that car...

nova.jpg

Please note i said nova's with bolt on spoilers etc :P

However, pmsl at the list on the door :P

What was that earlier about someone wearing reebok classics and they can't ride trials some people are just sad. Just cos you wear reeboks dosent mean your a chav, and i suppose if you don't wear jeans or skate type clothes it makes you a chav too? huh?

Was Ben sent it to some 1 on this forum i think :P bastards!

I aint gonna ride it jeans there long baggy and make my ass sweat perfusly!

Im sticking to my 3 fiths shorts with pulled up football socks :P old school dude!

My god, your all pigs, your f**king obsessing over a car? They can be replaced, you've turned this into a bitch fest, this guys upset and you bothered about a car, i said before f**k the car! why arent people worried about his bird, or reporting illegal imigrants or something creative instead of bitching!

My god, your all pigs, your f**king obsessing over a car? They can be replaced, you've turned this into a bitch fest, this guys upset and you bothered about a car, i said before f**k the car! why arent people worried about his bird, or reporting illegal imigrants or something creative instead of bitching!

Finding different ways to insult the car is creative.

nova.jpg

shoppinglist.jpg

i agree i wear reebok classics... wait for it... ("your a chav") blah blah...

yes thats 'chavvy' and crap, why bothered doing up a sh*it car, just buy a half decent one, or buy a crap one and dont pretend its a ferrari

Argh i hate chav cars and chavs in general. by the way sorry dude about your girlfriend and the whole accident and btw i wouldnt consider your car a chav car as its an new car as standard and quite nice, not a 15 yr old car thats always been rubbish meh ill shut up before i offend anymore of the council estate children

Finding different ways to insult the car is creative.

pmsl.. :P :P

yes thats 'chavvy' and crap, why bothered doing up a sh*it car, just buy a half decent one, or buy a crap one and dont pretend its a ferrari

Argh i hate chav cars and chavs in general. by the way sorry dude about your girlfriend and the whole accident and btw i wouldnt consider your car a chav car as its an new car as standard and quite nice, not a 15 yr old car thats always been rubbish meh ill shut up before i offend anymore of the council estate children

that aint done up. its a standard gsi apart from the shopping list which is taking the pis out of chavs..

Edited by BASETA26ER

yes thats 'chavvy' and crap, "why bothered doing up a sh*it car", just buy a half decent one, or buy a crap one and dont pretend its a ferrari

again so if you live on a council estate your a chav... shows how much you know and i bet most the people on here live on council estates.. + hows it done up?? it aint exacly, show's how much you know about cars and all the older cars look well better than the newer cars!!

p.s. hope ur g/f gets better asap.. :P

Your 16 not 46 get over it

and its a forum we were simply discussing it!!!

we asked for pics of the car smashed up from the begining of this topic.. no offence to anyone but if he can take pics of it before it was smashed up why cant he take them now.. something fishy going on here.. paralyzed at 45 mph?? and if you drive below speed limits like you say you do surly you would have seen the imigrants and therefore braked?? something funny about it when you read the whole lot..

Have I missed something here?

When did he say he couldn't post a pic of his car? :P

And yes, you probably can be paralyzed at 45MPH.

well if he has a camera... surely he would have posted a pic, with the ammount of people who have asked for one..

Edited by BASETA26ER