Rb Brake Levers

planet-x-boy

has ben got it yet no lol the design is nice but i wouldnt pay that much for a lever come on

someone says: o but it gives more power and carbon and no ones got it

me: yea hit it on a wall by by lever and money down the drain

its like my mate hes gettin that sram x9.0 i think 120 quid cos its carbon why not just get a sora rear mech from supercycles for 15 quid

rb levers though look nice but id stick with a normal lever and just set up the brake better

they "supposedly" give more power ben brought one but its gone somewhere i dont know now

They DO give more power, you just have to know how to look after them, or be very lucky, to get the best out of them.

Despite the carbon body, they are bloody tough little things, it takes one hell of a thump to break them.

lankyricky: by saying that, does that mean spending anymore than 200quid on a frame is pointless when there are a few good frames for under 200? the more you spend, *generally* the longer lasting something will be....rb levers are great except for the seals-if i had to run magura i would buy an rb lever simply cos thats the only way a magura can feel reasonably good...

actually you are probaby right, itll snap anyway..... :P