f**ked Off Grrrrrrrrr

Joe Papasnap Maher

Fecking microsoft you bunch of feckers, send over more 360's :P

Basically, has anyone pre-ordered an xbox 360 with game(the shop)??

I preordered mine on the 18th :P one day after the 1st possible day to pre-order (17th)

and just had email today saying i wont get it on release day :P :P :angry:

Anyone preorder on the 17th have any better luck???

They said sumthing like....

When we have more we will put a secret link....where you get one from.... :P

Sounds a bit like bullshit to me. I'm guessing a store like Game would order in something like 100-200 units and it's unlikely that many people would preorder in one day (depending on where you live/how many other stores will have stock etc - although it could happen). I reckon you should ring them up anyway, see what's what.

Yeh, this is a national thing, microsoft has purposely engineered a shortage on release day - so they can claim that they sold out on the first day - its a publicity stunt that grabs the consumer by the balls and squeezes.

Why those :P

1) sell out

or

2) have loads of happy fecking customers??

If theres any damn americans on here that got one today (release day in us) then your all c**ts :P :P

There is a massive shortage and basically Game took pre-orders before they knew how many consoles they were getting. Regardless of whether MS are trying to shaft everyone (Like you say - unlikely I think), Game have shafted you and I would be more pissed off at them. Never mind, you'll probably get it a couple of days late, not the end of the world :P

Yeh, this is a national thing, microsoft has purposely engineered a shortage on release day - so they can claim that they sold out on the first day - its a publicity stunt that grabs the consumer by the balls and squeezes.

Thats the best answer yet. Remeber the buzz lightyear thing (yeah all of you wanted one really :P ) They left some children really unhappy at christmas time. Now the same is happening to a slightly older age group.

If it was me, I'd just write a really snotty letter to microsoft importers (or microsoft themselves) and saying that they're customer service is poo, windows is crap and creating a shortage like this is only going agitate customers as someone said above :P

Id only write the letter to relieve frustration though. I wouldn't expect them to take it seriously :P

same ere from gamplay, ordered mine 1 day before the LAST possible date, so kinda my fault, got an e-mail saying i'd have to wait for information on their second batch.

meanwhile, over in the US, they set up a PR hanger and a shop to which they shipped 3 truck loads of xboxes, saying that evereyone who was there would go home with one.

i was looking forward to playing it over xmas, but i can wait a little while longer, gives me chance to get another paycheck in before i gotta pay for the damn thing.

to b honest, your best bet is just to say 'f**kit, its just a games console i will ge tit a few adays later than i would ahv edone, so it doesnt matter, at the end of the day, it gives me a few days away from the screen, hehe'

rather than play into the ms media plan of being pissed off, and now giving free advertising whether good or bad, to the tf about the xbox 360... damn ooops already done!

im runk, yay for bday! lol!! wee but yeah ms suck hard black dick