Fun Trial & Free British Cycling Membership!

cleanbikes

This was an ace comp :lol: ace sections, ace place and good weather. thanks to barbara and all the section setters and observers

Finished on 20 dabs in expert

i got a rather nice trophy aswell :lol:

sam

Edited by wad

Enjoyed the trial, sections were fun with a couple of them being tough. Good to meet up with a few riders aswell :lol:

Finished on 19 dabs in elite, 4th place.

Thanks to Barbara, sections setters and observers!

Hopefully see some more Fun trials next year.

Stan.

Edited by cultiv8ed stan

I was really disappointed not to be able to ride today, it was a really good trial and i liked the more flowing sections up on the top rather than in the bottom.

Wayne, ur 180 gap to hook was totally insane, you must lack brain cells!!! You were also stupid enough to do it in the section!! That deserves respect.

Looking forward to next season with there hopefully being a comp towards the end of january.

-Andrew

trial was a good one, just felt a bit of a willy in all red lol bet yeh was a good set of sections, who saw my front flip over the bars i no porter deffinately did lol!! and the 'ali g man' sorry dont no your name, my near faceplant on the end rock in section 2. was struggling with time after suffering a puncture. :lol:

although i had a street set up bike (yes you all said it was a a "bit" on the heavy side) was a awsome day, loads of mud, and loads of trials, excellent atmosphere

was able to put faces to TF names aswell :lol:

Thanks to all who observed and set up the event, i hope to attend another soon (with my tank :o )

and as already mentioned, that 180 to hook gap was stupidly sick wayne :lol: lets see a 360 next year :o

oh and i finished on 36 dabs on intermediate :lol:

Edited by street trials rider

God dam you don't half notice the difference in fitness when you dont do much excercise for months, it was sooo hard in that aspect.

Compared to britsh and other trials it was a lot easier in yellow, section 1 was a mission.

It was a dam good trial though, everybody having a laugh, I had a rite good laugh and even section 2 was observed by other riders which was cool.

oh my god the amount of CR*p on the floor, what, I have never seen so much Sh*t in my life, it was everywhere haha.

I finished 3rd on 13, wayne 2nd on 8 and walker on 1.

The afterparty KFC was a bit different too haha.

Funniest thing was Tom just about to start his first section of the day, he's ready to go, takes the first pedal SNAP, there goes the chain, he didnt even enter the section haha soo funny.

Phil.

Phil.

Was a really awesome event, I really enjoyed it! Even though I slipped in a puddle after 5 seconds of being there, and getting my foot drenched on the 1st lap!

Some cool sections, mint atmosphere, and luckily really good weather! Was really nice to catch up with lots of people I've not seen in ages. :huh:

Big thanks to Barbara, and everyone who helped to organise it, as well as all the observers, nice one! Definately looking forward to getting to lots more comps in '06! Sorry for holding everyone up at the end, even if I was too late! Should've shouted harder. :S >_<

Mike - the one in the blue rubber trousers. (N)

Edit: Finished on 24, with 12 cleans, 4 5's, and 5 1's. ^_^

Glad you all enjoyed it!

By the way ... for information ... those of you who are full members of NBTC, and who completed the British Cycling Membership Form (as in everyone who was there today), the trials that Duncan Shaw is running up in Scotland is a series of the same club, ie: NBTC Scottish Series. So your NBTC membership card and your BC card (when you get it) will entitle you to ride in ANY NBTC comps.

So if you fancy riding up in Scotland - all you need is the entry, you don't have to bother with another membership or anything.

Hope that makes sense!

Barbara

i hope tom didnt throw my bike wen i lent him it :- lol. altho it was fair well used yesterday.

Cheers to everyone who helped yesterday and saturday. its all much appreciated and to everyone who took part aswell. was good to see so many new faces and alot of people having a good time and enjoying themselves.

KFC in keighley was OURS!!!!! haha oh yes phil they knew it, me n porter are off back to rip it up again this week. might do it wednesday when your about :huh: hahaha

Wayne, ur 180 gap to hook was totally insane, you must lack brain cells!!! You were also stupid enough to do it in the section!! That deserves respect.

the thing with that ^^^^^^^^^^ was i did it better when riding the section when messing about on it :S was well weird!!!! but it was good fun. brains are there they just dont work very often ^_^ there crap when they work anyway.

Waynio....................

A big well done to my big mate chris walker :S for going round on 1!!!! and my other big mate phil :- >_< who came 3rd. im suprised the big guys didnt do me over (N) there both 2 as big as me

i owe a few BIG thank you's

firstly to barbara and the team for organising

to the observers for observing

to phil for driving me there

to wayne, tom, mike, tim, phil and whoever else lent me bikes to get me through the comp - god damn my leeson for breaking so much (or god damn me for never doing any maintainance)

and to all the riders for making it such a good laugh.

dont worry wayne i was very nice to your bike, it was just my bmx that had flying lessons.

oh yeah and well done to the other tom (the little shit) who beat me by one point, well done boyo, see you in inter next year

oh yeah and well done to the other tom (the little shit) who beat me by one point, well done boyo, see you in inter next year

that was his first ever comp aswell :huh: well done to him,

i hope to enter in some more events next year, hope to see many new faces and faces i met on sunday

overall results:

elite:

1st - chris walker

2nd - waynio

3rd - phil 'selectbikes' williams

expert

1st - sam waddington (but he cheated cos he only weighs 3stone)

2nd - james porter

3rd - joe baxter

inter

1st -

2nd - ashley smith

3rd -

novice

1st - tom affleck

2nd - me

3rd -

begginer

1st -

2nd -

3rd -

shit, just written this post out and realised i dont actually know most of the results, someone wana fill in the blanks?

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy

Was a right fun trial. Proper loved it!! :huh: Good to see all the lads again...

Joe Baxter - Wearing monty tights, with gay short shorts, a jumper and a scarf ;) . Riding 05 Monty 221Ti. Finished 3rd, in expert.

Cheers,

Joe.

overall results:

elite:

1st - chris walker

2nd - waynio

3rd - phil 'selectbikes' williams

expert

1st - sam waddington (go lad...whoop whoop!! wabba wabba hey hey)

2nd - james porter

3rd - joe baxter

inter

1st -

2nd - ashley smith

3rd -

novice

1st - tom (dunno his surname)

2nd - me

3rd -

begginer

1st -

2nd -

3rd -

shit, just written this post out and realised i dont actually know most of the results, someone wana fill in the blanks?

well done waddy

I had an amusing day standing around splashing though puddles in my wellington boots and watching riders though section 3 (probably the easiest section :huh: )

I was soo jelouse I couldnt ride. I wanted to clean the trial and beat stalker :) lol

I wasnt very popular after getting peoples rims muddy before the comp even started ;)

Mike looked funny in his blue plasitc gimp suit

Tom looked like Ali G

Waynes bike was a foot longer after doing the 180 gap to hook

cow shit is slippery

porter did my section in 24 secs or somthing stupidly fast, clean too but I gave him a five anyway cos he's ginger

Tom rig nearly made the gap in my section, most people wimped out and droped into it, WIMPS!! *cough* Phil *Cough*

tim stedman practicly split a rock the size of a car in half by gapping to bash, also rode the whole section as loud as he could.......nothing changed there then.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

i hope tom didnt throw my bike wen i lent him it :P lol. altho it was fair well used yesterday.

Cheers to everyone who helped yesterday and saturday. its all much appreciated and to everyone who took part aswell. was good to see so many new faces and alot of people having a good time and enjoying themselves.

KFC in keighley was OURS!!!!! haha oh yes phil they knew it, me n porter are off back to rip it up again this week. might do it wednesday when your about ;) hahaha

the thing with that ^^^^^^^^^^ was i did it better when riding the section when messing about on it (Y) was well weird!!!! but it was good fun. brains are there they just dont work very often :) there crap when they work anyway.

Waynio....................

A big well done to my big mate chris walker :D for going round on 1!!!! and my other big mate phil who came 3rd. im suprised the big guys didnt do me over B) there both 2 as big as me

Haha, yer I saw you do it in the section perfect then you just put a foot down cos it was slippy as fook, madness it was, awsome B) .

I saw that 1 dab Chris Walker done, it was harsh, but if he reads this, why did you do it on the backwheel and not ride down and turn? :o but he was riding sooo well, everything looked FAR too easy for this guy.

KFC wednesday, they are gonna wish they hadn't of opened the doors :huh:

Phil.

Top 3 results:

Elite:

1st - Chris Walker (1)

2nd - Waynio (8)

3rd - Phil Williams (13)

Expert

1st - Sam Waddington (20)

2nd - James Porter (24)

3rd - Joe Baxter (47)

Inter

1st - Sam Oliver (1)

2nd - Ashley Smith (8)

3rd - Andrew Brown (14)

Novice

1st - Tom Affleck (2)

2nd - Tom Johnstone (3)

3rd - Tom Swindlehurst (6)

Beginner

1st - Tom Oliver (11)

2nd - Robbie Peacock (67)

Full results of everyone when I've recovered from the weekend! ;)

What happened in KFC ??? :huh:

barbara - dont ask about KFC, it involved waynio, phil, me, sam, porter and wayne's lady. you need to know no more than that :huh: lets just say i'm glad the KFc is waynes local and not mine...

oh yeah and then once outside bucky and shona turned up but again we'll say no more (handbrakes turns cough cough)

should have seen the screamer me n bucky did in Morrisons car park last night!!!!! i went all way round nearly 360!!!! it must have been 270, and i was going about 60. buck nearly took out a rail ;) just stopped in time. hahahaha

The kfc barbara never go to keighley its run by immigrants, so we left them something to clean up!!!!! :o altho we well owned it, there seemed to be a food fight as far as i remember i tried hiding under the table as much as possible!!!! the 2 fine pieces of eye candy that was in there too :) wink wink :D haha.

Novice does like the name "Tom" (Y) hehe

i aint been back to kfc yet but im sure when we go rip it up tomorrow after a session at adidngham we will see if they notice us.

Waynio..........................

From a cracking competition to a cracking finish to the day. from start to finish it was awesum :huh: B) stroll on 2006!