Fun Trial & Free British Cycling Membership!

cleanbikes

2005 is almost at an end with just one more comp to go in the north. If you've never had a go at a comp before - now's your chance to ride one of the UK's world-class venues ... without having to pay enormous amounts for membership and licences!!!

FUN TRIAL

Date:- Sunday 4th December

Start:- 10.30am

Venue:- High Wood Farm, near Brimham Rocks, Pateley Bridge

Classes:- Beginner (Green route); Novice (White route); Intermediate (Blue route); Expert (Red route); Elite (Yellow route)

Entry Fees:-

- NBTC members pre-entry £10.00

- NBTC members on the day entry £12.00

- Annual membership £10.00 (till 31/12/06) or Day membership £2.00

**The event is being run under British Cycling and all riders need to be a 'bronze' member of BC for insurance - but don't worry about that - membership is FREE for the first year, all you need is to fill out a very simple form on the day! If you're already a BC member, just bring your card with you.

Click here for Entry Form

Fill it in and send it off now - the rest can be done on the day - couldn't be easier! :P

:)-->

QUOTE(Josh B @ Nov 23 2005, 06:23 AM)

As it would be my first comp can u decide what course you want to take when you are there.

sounds like a good idea thanks for posting up :P

It would make my preparation easier if you 'guess' which route for the entry form. You can change route later once you've had a look, and even after riding up to three sections!

The idea is to have a go and have some fun!

b b b b B B B B B Beast!!!!

cant wait ill try and get there! ;)

:)-->

QUOTE(Josh B @ Nov 23 2005, 06:23 AM)

As it would be my first comp can u decide what course you want to take when you are there.

sounds like a good idea thanks for posting up (Y)

id say inter for your first trials,

its not as easy as it looks

any maps/directions?

Map & Directions to the National Trust area of Brimham

Do not ride on the rocks around that car park as that is National Trust land and doing so will lose this venue for future trials!

Directions as on the entry form:- Follow the B6165 between Pateley Bridge and Knaresborough. At Summerbridge, turn immediately uphill beside the Flying Dutchman pub and follow road (straight on at small crossroads) to Brimham Rocks National Trust car park on left. The trial is located along a lane to the left of the car park. The trial will be signed from Summerbridge.

So if I'm having the £2 day membership, I enter on the day?

You can do - but if you pre-enter it will save you £2 and I'll be able to get the punchcard etc ready beforehand!

So, on the entry form, you would put where it asks for NBTC membership number, "day member", then make your cheque out for £12.00 - sorted.

(Y)

il go, should be good fun, this is my most fave place EVER!

whose marking the sections out? i dont mind putting in a helping hand if you need it. gives me an excuse to get some time off work :P hehe.

Waynio....................

oh n barbara you know me my entry will probably on the day. :P am well slack, but il try fill the form in and send it off asap. :P

£12 in advance, £14 on the day.

If you are already a member - knock the £2 day-membership off the above amounts.

If you rode at the Back Cowm Fun Trial in March, or at the Ot Pi Training Days, then you will already be a member.

If in doubt e-mail me to check - info@biketrialuk.co.uk.

this sounds great,, unfortunatly i cant make it because my flight back to the UK is on the 9th of dec..(Y)

but people get those forms in,,

and i agree with wayne brimham rocks is THE BEST venue in the UK..

dont miss it !!

iolo

Just wondered is there any pics of the rocks just wanna see what ime gonna have to battle against :lol: .

I've just put up an old video (April 2003) of a trial at this venue onto cleanbikes.co.uk. Ali C, CLS & Chris W. It'll give an idea of what some of the rocks are like!

is the whole of yorkshire not under 2ft of snow? are we going to be riding weather regardless? if i pop my entry form in the post tommorrow am i too late for entry?

see you there

tom

Just a few flakes!

Yes - riding regardless - you can't let a little thing like snow put you off!!!

the weather permitting people are women :) us from yorkshire are hardcore!!!! rain shine sleet or snow. il bloody ride in my boxxer shorts sunday if you want, il show you what us from up noooooooooooooorf are made of :)

hahahahahaha

i think it will be orite sunday anyway we are avoiding the snow up here well, and the weather is just cold really nothing too serious. so i wouldnt worry. and the venue is "RAD" and is my fave place, im sure ben and fred will be marking out some good sections for all abilities. hopefully a few silly ones with some mental stuff in for the older lads :santa: in elite.

Waynio..........................