Are Halfords Actually Retards

B.E.A.U

Why do most the new member just say yeh they are LOL.Is this just to get there post count up or to follow the crowd.

If they werent there you would be stuck for emergency parts e.g inertubes.

Learn to fix your own bikes you make it sound so easy after all.

Hahahaha.. Halfords are retards, if they had ever used a maggie they would know water works better in them haha also if its leaking everywhere they must be blind or something.

Why don't they employ real people that actually know what they are doing, because all this sounds like there really dumb haha.

This topic has made me laugh man im glad you made it.

Rob. B)

I work in Halfords, and I use water in my Maguras.

But if someone was to bring a bike with Maguras for a bleed, I'd use oil.

not because I wan't to be an arse or anything, Just that if it f**ks up with water in, it'd be my fault.

And as you newmembers are calling halfords staff (Inc me) retards, I guess it's fair that i can reply back to that, saying:

You guys are retards too.

You make millions of topics on the same thing, you can't spell, construct sentances, or follow any rules at all.

And for the majority of you, you probably don't know how to blled maguras, or do many other repairs on bikes.

Didn't like that did you ;)

So yeah, you guys have to understand that not ALL halfords staff are rubbish, you get the odd few that get a job there becuase they want some money etc.

And for the record: I didn't mean the above in a harsh way, Just that you were picking faults in most Halfords staff, so I picked faults in most new members.

(Y)

I work in Halfords, and I use water in my Maguras.

But if someone was to bring a bike with Maguras for a bleed, I'd use oil.

not because I wan't to be an arse or anything, Just that if it f**ks up with water in, it'd be my fault.

And as you newmembers are calling halfords staff (Inc me) retards, I guess it's fair that i can reply back to that, saying:

You guys are retards too.

You make millions of topics on the same thing, you can't spell, construct sentances, or follow any rules at all.

And for the majority of you, you probably don't know how to blled maguras, or do many other repairs on bikes.

Didn't like that did you ;)

So yeah, you guys have to understand that not ALL halfords staff are rubbish, you get the odd few that get a job there becuase they want some money etc.

And for the record: I didn't mean the above in a harsh way, Just that you were picking faults in most Halfords staff, so I picked faults in most new members.

(Y)

Well said!! Thats basicly what i was trying to say but in much simpler form (Y)

Ok. i have had to take my bike to halfords and have my cables cut down, front wheel trued (stupid car), and front disk reblead.And they took my rear maggie apart for some reason. Anyways i got a phone call today saying i need a new maggie cus i have water in mine and if i want it fixed the ywill have to strip it clean it dry it with special stuff. and i should always use maggie fluid. i found thi sso funny because there are so many people who use water, and i find it better. Ow plus they said my front brake was fine evan though it leaked over the floor lol.

lmao........my mate had trouble with his breaks ...he took it to this bike shop to be bled...he dent no how to do it properly.

Well said!! Thats basicly what i was trying to say but in much simpler form (Y)

im a new member yes. i dont use the forum alot. and they fixed my front brake and its slowely leaking again. and ok some peopel make spelling mistakes but so. it isnt that hard to understand and i dont make topics the same as other people. i make sure i dont. ow and say i got put to a member tomorrow, wouldnt make any differance would it. im not having ago just i get slagged off alot and its no my fault. ow and im still waiting for an olive after over a year lol.

haha a year for an olive? Surely you should have gone in there and asked them to chase it up. Head office have probably lost the order! They are good at that! Imnot having a go at your spelling (jimbob might be hes picky lol) just its a bit annoying when people come on to forums saying all of halfords is shite just because they have got a goon that doesnt know what they are doing in one store.

Anywhoo rant over we are all friends on hear (Y):)

haha a year for an olive? Surely you should have gone in there and asked them to chase it up. Head office have probably lost the order! They are good at that! Imnot having a go at your spelling (jimbob might be hes picky lol) just its a bit annoying when people come on to forums saying all of halfords is shite just because they have got a goon that doesnt know what they are doing in one store.

Anywhoo rant over we are all friends on hear (Y):)

i try to be friend mate. but so far ive had someone hack my account and make stuff up and no one belived me when danny gave me all the persons details. second i asked them 3 times to chase it up. in the end i got a new brake. third im not to good with punctuation it snot my english lesson. and i wanna be friends but peopel say stuff bout me and say im a shit stirer. :ermm:

Erdington 802 is the place to be B)

Halfords aren't that bad, me and my mate phil (phil18) are the only ones left up there now. We got rid of the 2 f**k wits that were there. Never order parts from Halfords, our head office is shit.

A message to fellow Halfords workers, when you fax an order through, wait half an hour then phone them up to make sure they got it. Also time and date it so when they say they didn't recieve the order fax the same sheet through again to show that you did.

Jay :sleeping:

Edited by Jay Jay

I have been quite impressed with the orders i have been sending recently. I have been gettin them with in 3 or days. We did have one cock up a few weeks ago with a hayes brake, they told me they didnt have the order 4 days after i chased it up and they told me it would be hear. Then 3 brakes turned up at the same time. haha. I know what you are saying they do cock it up for us and we get it in the neck by the customers, but i have been really impressed recently. But yeah like jay jay said, get your best bet is to ring them and make sure they have the order, to cover your self. Because if you think about it they have orders from 400 odd stores they are gonna loose some.