X-box 360

rickyb

Right, i work at one of the largest/busiest argos stores, we had none in stock for the release. NO argos stores will be getting them in. However, you can order one for delivery. The warehouse is 'apparently' getting deliveries every week. You can order one but theres no guarantee you will get one anytime soon.

Trials isn't the only thing in life you know.

Not everything revolves around bikes, you know? (Y) f**king stupid!

I think he was getting at the fact that riding your bike might actually be a bit better for you. You could spend the money and time far better doing something more enlightening or useful.

The most boring people I know are gamers.

The most interesting people I know don't own a games console or even a television!

x Dani x

i agree trials is not the only thing to do ( i jus spent out on a new computer 400 quid ) im also spending out on a motobike for 300 quid aswell .

BUT look at the price some of em r going over a grand on ebay and i dont know how much they r in shops but just remember u can buy alot of stuff for a grand .

and a grand to keep urself amused on a rainy day is alot of dosh. (Y) :-

stuff the 360, go for a ps3 instead. They should make a trials game!!!!! :lol:

Yeah i might pre-order a ps3 they are surpost to be better anyways but i better get my name down quick :lol:

cheers for all the help guys :lol:

rickyb

Yeah i might pre-order a ps3 they are surpost to be better anyways but i better get my name down quick :lol:

cheers for all the help guys :lol:

rickyb

If you are an extremely casual gamer, which I'd say 75% of people are the stats do actually look better, but if you go further into detail the XBox 360's power just generally blows away the PS3 unless I have been grossly misinformed. The PS3 will most likely have a much bigger line up, especially if the Final Fantasy's and Tomb Raider games (And any other big name games, Gran Turismo etc) come back. But Microsoft could see a big increase in their popularity as they have released their console first, so generally people will buy that instead of waiting 6 months for a PS3.

my m8 got an xbox 360 nd he loves it! he says its super fast and today i was proven correct they are soooo quick and also the graphics are emenice worth the money or in most peoples cases worth the wait!

wilky :lol:

What games did you play on? I've played CoD 2 and thought it looked better on the PC by far.

unfortunately llama boy you have been misinformed, the ps3 has 512mb's dedicated purely for the graphics card and the actual unit itself is a lot quicker. unluckily for me i work in the wonderful place that is pc world, bui have found out a few things about the 360, such as they have problems with overheating an crasing randomly; the one at work has crashed 3 times in the the last two weeks.

the games do look pretty good but you wont get one till the end of january as the uk sold out within the first half hour of release, the whole of dixons group had sold out all the expected stock twice over just in pre-orders!!

the ps3 is you best bet but it will be even more than the xbox 360

unfortunately llama boy you have been misinformed, the ps3 has 512mb's dedicated purely for the graphics card and the actual unit itself is a lot quicker. unluckily for me i work in the wonderful place that is pc world, bui have found out a few things about the 360, such as they have problems with overheating an crasing randomly; the one at work has crashed 3 times in the the last two weeks.

the games do look pretty good but you wont get one till the end of january as the uk sold out within the first half hour of release, the whole of dixons group had sold out all the expected stock twice over just in pre-orders!!

the ps3 is you best bet but it will be even more than the xbox 360

Ah reet thanks for the review mate, do you know how much the ps3 would be or a guesstimate would help a lot.

Thanks rickyb

The most amusing thing about all this is Microsoft tried to jump the Sony gun and release its console first, but to do that it manufactured a tiny amount of consoles. The whole of Europe only got 300,000 of them, distributed amongst more than 800,000,000 people. If the trend continues and MS can't get its production capacity increased, people are still going to be waiting for thier precious PS beater when the PS3 comes out next spring. I personally would like to own both a PS3 and an Xbox 360 (but don't have the money for either, lol) since they both have features and games I'd love to play. The Xbox has better online capability and its fans are people who make use of that to some extent. The PS3 is the more 'powerful' system, with its Core processor and so on, but is more of a games machine anyway.

People who want a media capable system, which can stream from a home PC over WiFi and read images/video/music from portable devices, as well as playing games, will choose an Xbox 360. Gamers who love the cutting edge titles like Gran Turismo and Final Fantasy, will choose the PS3.

I'd like to point out one fact about the Xbox that may have passed its fans by. Name a genre-defining game on the Xbox/Xbox 360... Halo? Correct. Now name another... Not so easy huh? Do the same for the Playstation 2/PS3 and you've got a wealth of titles: Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy, GTA, Burnout...

Loose.

Yeah your right in a way there mate but yet halo/halo 2 imo is the best game out. You can have endless fun with the game and that is the one title i'm realy looking forward to, i cant wait for it to come out i dont think i'm gunna' sleep or go out when i have it. thats WHEN i have it ;)

cheers for the input :huh:

rickyb

not totally sure bout the exact price but its expected to be more expensive than the 360 core unit and mebs a bit more than the full system.

as consoles are generally games machines, most people will go for the one with best graphical capability and the widest choice of games, the ps3 wins on both of these.

craig

not totally sure bout the exact price but its expected to be more expensive than the 360 core unit and mebs a bit more than the full system.

as consoles are generally games machines, most people will go for the one with best graphical capability and the widest choice of games, the ps3 wins on both of these.

craig

if all the games are "supposedly" going to be on the ps3 howcome many of the playstation only games are moving to the xbox? devil may cry 4, is going to be only for the xbox 360. on paper the spec might win, but i've been told that the way they have designed the ps3 all the information that comes from the processors gets bottlenecked because of the way they have designed it :P . Anyway playstations are for chavs and 35+ guys who have nothing better to do, xbox's are much cooler! ^_^

plus ps3 has shit looking dildo controllers :P , till they make the new ones anyway.