Me And Some Mates New Site.

David20

When u mean me and my mates you mean that TB Levelboss (me) built it :S

You didn't build anything. Freewebs did. You simply clicked a few times, typed up what you wanted to be displayed and on what page, then clicked apply or what ever.

If you want to see what people think of your site, then look at the thousand of other reviews on freeweb websites that have been posted.

I can honestly say that if you had bothered to make the site yourself, whether it be a mass of tables and lime green font on white background or not, i would of given some constructive critisism, and cared about the site you have linked too, but as it stands, its just another freewebs site.

well it might annoy simon but...

heres the best site to check out the channel islands riders http://www.freewebs.com/cibike/index.htm

yes its another freewebs site, but its just reconition of our riding acheivements :S and insight to other riders

I was talkin to your mate alex and your vids are pretty sweet nice riding dude

I agree with simon, Sorry!

If you bought a domain and created in html, I might of had something to say on the subject. At the end of the day, with freewebs you can make a website in 5 minutes, Hence all of them are hard to read 'cos they're typed up in TXT TLK, I've yet to see a freewebs site with no txt tlk\abbreviations in it. :S

You didn't build anything. Freewebs did. You simply clicked a few times, typed up what you wanted to be displayed and on what page, then clicked apply or what ever.

If you want to see what people think of your site, then look at the thousand of other reviews on freeweb websites that have been posted.

I can honestly say that if you had bothered to make the site yourself, whether it be a mass of tables and lime green font on white background or not, i would of given some constructive critisism, and cared about the site you have linked too, but as it stands, its just another freewebs site.

We need to put this into the guidelines or FAQ / NMC sticky. Please don't make topics about websites which are 'your own' which are freewebs built. They're not good, they're not yours and they're not origional.

Build your own website, on your own host, with your own .co.uk which is a "whole" £8 for 2 years, and then you're sorted :S

I can remember making a lovely generic geocities website, it was so shit I stopped halfway through, if only you would have done the same thing.

Oh MrMonkey is back is he I wonder how long it will take you to get banned this time. :lol:

And was there need for the cocky coment.

Edited by David20

We need to put this into the guidelines or FAQ / NMC sticky. Please don't make topics about websites which are 'your own' which are freewebs built. They're not good, they're not yours and they're not origional.

Build your own website, on your own host, with your own .co.uk which is a "whole" £8 for 2 years, and then you're sorted :lol:

where do you purchase your own webspace hosting thing for £8 for 2 years???? :lol:

Guest 2plus1Clothing

Not webspace. It's a .co.uk.

For your .co.uk go to GoDaddy or LowCostNames.something.

I've got hosting with Digital Crocus which was okay but recently it's been pretty poor. Search around and you'll find something cheap and good about :huh:

Gimme a shout if you need any help with website design, construction or building.

Cheers, Nick Carter.

Theres no variation in them sort of sites. (Y)

Exactly, they're all pasted with luminous backgrounds with gay stars and shit all over them, I think you should buy a domain, I would.... Only i don't posess the skills, or the urge for my own website.

Edited by deanie-b

If you keep with that site rather than making your own you should aleast sort the pictures out. They are tiny (330*245) and the file size is huge (600kB) so they take ages to load and yet you can barely see them (Y)

Photoshop > File Menu > Save For Web and then go nuts