Ebay Question:

Tomm

I am selling something on eBay and I wanted to start the auction at 8pm so it will end at the prime time and hopefully will go for more. But I was stupid and put 8am rather than 8pm, so I want to change it so that it will end at 8pm. Is this possible?

Damn, that was stupid. Oh well, if anyone wants an iBook VGA adapter: Link.

Oh actually, another question: Is there any way of keeping yourself signed in all the time? I've clicked the box under where you sign in, but I still have to sign in nearly all the time. It's annoying because other sites save your password etc.

Damn, that was stupid. Oh well, if anyone wants an iBook VGA adapter: Link.

Oh actually, another question: Is there any way of keeping yourself signed in all the time? I've clicked the box under where you sign in, but I still have to sign in nearly all the time. It's annoying because other sites save your password etc.

Same here it's annoying having to keep signing in even though i click the box plus the preference bit aswell still i need to sign in

Again no >_< it anoys everyone but i just leave it constantly open on my PC so that could be one way of getting round it.