Blah

Ash-Kennard

I completely agree most topics now are just turning in to slagging matches because someone says something that offends certain people and they respond with abuse. So i think any topics that could possibly offend anyone should be shut straight away. I know i wont be posting any abuse and i think everyone else should stop to.

I totaly agree with ash, it's like the topic about emo's, some one asked what an emo was, and it ended up as an aurgument about chavs :lol: :lol: .

So just put the handbags away for a bit and just get along.

so what if they are a chav who cares, its what they choose, others shouldn't try and choose for them.

And before any one says it, im not a chav.

Ollie

I completely agree most topics now are just turning in to slagging matches because someone says something that offends certain people and they respond with abuse. So i think any topics that could possibly offend anyone should be shut straight away. I know i wont be posting any abuse and i think everyone else should stop to.

doesnt sound like the answer to me, people just need to grow up, me included.

if you haven't got anything nice to say, then don't say anything!

Woo woo words of wisdom there

I don't think any real damage has been done. And atleast you two are apologising for it. Im not going to say anymore incase I sound like a parent :lol:

Edited by PaRtZ

I'll join in with arguements if I have a good point to say about it,

I don't just post saying something like "You're justa dick, piss off" etc.

I'd just put my opinion through on what someone's said, and then on the topic itself.

But the problem is, people will always have different opinions, which is fair enough, but people will argue to put their opinion across.

(Like I do)

I just hope this will work...