Playing Guitar?

t-mag_rider

or mxtabs or download for free :P this thing called power tab editior google whck the name and download then go on powertabs.net and download a song. it lerts you hear the song so you can see if the timing and your playing it right. :P

http://www.tabit.net

(Full version of the porgram can be found on P2P Programs :P )

Or an even better one, which I use, is Guitar Pro 4. Is a tabbing and composing program and you can do quite a lot with it.

(Guitar Pro 5 is now out which has really good sounds, but unfortunately I have been unable to find a full version of it anywhere, yet :P )

For just finding tabs I usually look at www.mxtabs.net. But if you want the full song you can find it in Guitar Pro format on www.mysongbook.com.

x Dani x

I have just found a guitar in my loft and though i would learn to play it, so do you have any help or easy songs (tab) for me to learn?

I can sort of read tab.

Please help.

Thanks.

Ollie

my advice to you is get used to holding a guitar and playing chords and being able to change easily, then get lessons for a year

you will not regret it, i did this and now i love playing my guitar and can play nearly anything id ever want to