Selectbikes

Greetings

The service is absolutely disgraceful :ermm: I've tried to get through to them by phone and there has been no reply for a few days now. If opening hours are set, they shoud keep to them, especially that it's probably just an internet shop. This is not the first time I've had this problem. I get instructions to call next working day (or the same day for example) and there's nobody to pick up the bloody phone. I'm trying to get an order through as soon as possible, and it seems that the odds are against me :angry: Never again to selectbikes, long live Tartybikes!!

The service is absolutely disgraceful I've tried to get through to them by phone and there has been no reply for a few days now. If opening hours are set, they shoud keep to them, especially that it's probably just an internet shop. This is not the first time I've had this problem. I get instructions to call next working day (or the same day for example) and there's nobody to pick up the bloody phone. I'm trying to get an order through as soon as possible, and it seems that the odds are against me Never again to selectbikes, long live Tartybikes!!

well you should ether call next working day or keep trying or an alternate way you colud ether try a differnt company like tarty well just a thought

chris

Edited by c.kezer

Totally disagree with you on that one mate, because every time i have rang up selectbikes they have allways answered and they service is rather sound in my opinion and so is there delivery service. so long live selectbikes and im not dising tartybikes either they have a great service to so long live tartybikes aswell.

Cheers !!!

dan !!!

very surprised, maybe i'm out of luck... :( i'd use tarty as sb suggested, but i've got a combined order and have already put some money down

granty - have you also ordered some 06' deng&co. parts? did select say when they plan to recieve the consignment?

Edited by Inur

I dont concur ( :P ) too. Phil has sent stuff to me quicker than I expected. He doesn't send stickers or pens like tarty do (maybe the pen was an accident?) but he's still very good, and very competitive.

Sounds like you've just been unlucky to me

Hi.

I have just spotted this post.

The other day, I was away all morning without anybody else to man the phone as I was at the Dentist to have some operation, unfortunately, if I missed a call somebody will try to call you back, i'm not sure how long you have been calling for, sorry, I also get many calls out of hours which I also pick up if possible, as I say if there is no answer please leave a message or we will call you back, or try again a bit later on.

Pm me here, e-mail us sales@selectbikes.com or give us a call again, sorry for any inconvenience sometimes occasionally the odd call is missed throughout the day, give us a call again, please.

Sorry again.

Partz, did you get a pen :o urm, :lol: haha, ye, Stickers also available with all orders now too :D

E-mails are crazy too, nice reading through them all, we reply to every e-mail if neccissary 50 e-mails a day sometimes is great, keep them coming :D

thanks guys.

Phil.

i would like to say that phil is a very nice guy and that his service is second to none like other interent shops :-

he told me a couple of bits are out of stock and that they would be in, in 2 weeks thiswas 4 weeks ago, meh ill just have to wait i suppose no for my bits,