Cambridge Ride Pics From Today

TrashZen

Sweet pics, looks like a good place to ride if you know your way around, I might have to get up there one day in the new year if anyones about for a ride ?

Yea sure (Y)

I'll be up for riding (Y)

Sweet pics Julien, wish I could of gone but didn't have my bike :(

Yea shame you couldn't have made it, although it was Zoo/Echo/Gu heaven already :P But yea we'll sort another ride out.

Where is that cool pallet playground in Cambridge? Sorry I couldn't make it chaps! Looked a cool ride

We were looking out for you aswell, but I saw you only had a ? by your name in the ride thread so suspected you may be busy, but yea Pinkys right its at the station car park, not a bad little session there after Julien got creative with the pallets trying to go all European SpeedTrail on us :P

Good ride though, muchos glad I managed to get my bike together ok in time, I'd of been upset somewhat if I'd missed it, nice to see aload of new faces everyone on the ride was properly cool to talk to (Y)

Olly.

Yea sure (Y)

Yea shame you couldn't have made it, although it was Zoo/Echo/Gu heaven already :P But yea we'll sort another ride out.

We were looking out for you aswell, but I saw you only had a ? by your name in the ride thread so suspected you may be busy, but yea Pinkys right its at the station car park, not a bad little session there after Julien got creative with the pallets trying to go all European SpeedTrail on us :P

Good ride though, muchos glad I managed to get my bike together ok in time, I'd of been upset somewhat if I'd missed it, nice to see aload of new faces everyone on the ride was properly cool to talk to (Y)

Olly.

I wish i could of come :(

damn f**king family dinners

Yea sure (Y)

Olly.

That was not bad after all... though, I am still not convinced there is much to ride in Cambridge... :ermm:

I am looking for the big summer rides in London B)

Will post more pics soon..

By the way, if you want the high res photos, just send me an email with the pic numbers you want... I'll send them over (the files are about 400kb each). ;)

How many riders are there in cams? :- , just if in case through some fluke I get a place?

We are probably about 5 regular riders (well Olly got an addiction to BMX so I don't know if we should count him as one :D )

We are probably about 5 regular riders (well Olly got an addiction to BMX so I don't know if we should count him as one :D )

Whaaat? Im not addicted to BMX, Im definately counted as a rider *frowns at Julien*

Anyone got any of the clips or anything yet?

Cheers Olly