Benito Ros Live Conversation

Walleee

its menna be a fake...

the IP address goes to slovakia or summit when benito doesnt live in slovakia...

:huh: typical havn't lookd at the OTN topic in a day or two...

Ah well could have been fun, infact, could be even more fun now!

Maybe 'benito' will enveil hes gay or something :rolleyes:

Lol thats it over already, I managed to ask him a few questions though at least.

I asked him what his job was if he had one besides trials, he said koxx doesnt pay him to ride (they give him bikes though), but he is the koxx importer for Spain. Hmmm, I was pretty sure there was no money involved in just riding trials.

After reading that thread i feel the same as most the proper OTN members, what the f**k were some people asking such shit questions for. what a waste of time how many people actually asked what brake set up he has? who gives a toss, jeeezz there are some tits about. as was said in the thread the questions should of been prepard before.

i like the last post where the dude says sumot like "all the tards from trials forum came across!!!! haha LMFAO!!!! i love that guy. loads a love boys

Waynio.....................

that was well funny after reading all the posts. but look what happens (if it was REAL) a pro starts a topic and it ends in tears!!! i expected nothing more and nothing less. hahahahaha too much bitching and not enuff riding :) take it easy y'all :lol::lol:

The IP checks out, I'm to assume it was real....however...

maybe he's just "european" but from what I gathered from hanging out with benito for a week is that he's a bit of a poof, hes a little gay-ish. So is vince, but then again maybe its just european. I don't know if I believe that he has a girlfriend hahaha :) He has very strange videos on his computer (with naked men), he is very touchy-feely and he like flirts with you :-

Maybe he just couldn't resist my charm and wit.

B):turned::P