Should I Go 24"

Exstionhead

Like a 24" woodstock.....

I ridden a few 24's at leeds

tomms which i hated

and this other guys which was possibly the most fun bike ever.

you didn't ride mine did you dave :(:P - i quite liked tomms, meh! matt barlows (the one you liked) is lovely though - really light and flicky, makes my feel like a tank.

mike

this isn't a dig at you at all, but people (in general) seem to think that you can't ride trials on a 24" bike, its so weird i don't get it.

Finally someone in this thread who isn't restricted in how they ride by what other people say!

My 24" is great on street and great on rocks. I have more fun on my 24" than I did on mod or stock.

Jon

Types of bike trials

Currently there are two regulated types of competition ruling, enforced by the UCI and BIU.

UCI

Within UCI ruling, if any part of the bike except the tires rest on an object in the course, a point will be given. The UCI rulings are currently popular in Northern Europe with countries such as France, Czech Republic and Germany.

BIU

Within BIU ruling there is more leway on points, unlike UCI ruling, parts of the bike can rest on a section object without resulting in a point.

Basically. UCI is riding on nothing but rubber, ie. no using bash ring/plate.

It stands for the Union Cycliste Internationale.