Where Can I Get A Mech Hanger

theone2be

Halfords, take you original ones down there and they should have a sheet with various different shapes. They can match your one up (alot of pretty much generic) and order one for you not sure about the price though.

Or go to saracen direct, they should be able to help you.

If you cant get a mec hanger, get a top hat insert. All you have to do is drill out out the thread a bit, place the top hat in there, and screw the mec back in. I got one in my bike and works great. I got a few lieing around in my halfords store if your local bike shop hasnt got any. (Y)

took some pictures of mine so you can compare it with your old one:

yeah. thats the one you want. they are actually really easy to get. and i must say i think they are really well made mech hangers. i bent one to about 90 degrees, bent it back straight and its fine. really bendy metal!. (Y)

DJB i need to get in touch with you, thats it exactly. (Y)

yeah. thats the one you want. they are actually really easy to get. and i must say i think they are really well made mech hangers. i bent one to about 90 degrees, bent it back straight and its fine. really bendy metal!.

Yes I agree they are pretty well made.