New Rider

melvin146

If you want to practice back-hopping first try and stay on yor back wheel for as long as possible, do this by riding forwards at walking pace, and pulling the front brake to do a little endo, then as your back wheel reaproaches the ground shift your weight backwards and you will go back on your rear wheel. Trust your brake basically and just balance on the back wheel for as long as possible then take it from there, theres loads of topics on here aswell so have a search and lots of ways of learning but thats how i did it. :D

Edited by Joe_Kearney

Well a little more info would help where do you live garanteed some one will live there too or find your local riders and befrend them dont worrie any way i know how you feel iv been rideing for about 1 week and can only endo and move the bk wheel around but im getting better if you want some help this is a good website trashzen

right i now hav a trials bike and i dont know really where 2 start

all i want to be able to do at the moment is peddle kick

how do i do it and i cant back hope yet

we all had to start some where

please help :$

cheers

practise makes perfect m8

as the other guy sed watch some vids :deej:

Don't expect to get on the back wheel pedal kicking that soon. Takes most 6-12 mths and then another 6-12 before you're doing the good stuff ;)

I started with front wheel on things, hopping sideways on them, getting higher and higher. Then I kinda leaned back into position on the hops and it slowly happened.

well the best way is to defo ride with some 1 more experenced but i find i learn more when am by my self but it is more fun with my mates ull defernatly progress more with other people if you have trials riders to ride with your lucky because i had to learn it by my self. ull find ul creat your own tekneak if you some times ride by your self but in some cases thats not good. id start with easy stuff it might not look big but its the best way like try not to progress realy quickly.

chris

thanks guy i know this guy whoes been riding for a while and he good

but he lives in hedge end we go to the same college but i live in salisbury

i hav a feeling that my bike is very heavy compared to the others iv been on

i hav a onza tpro 2002 and i find it heavry

thanks for your help

cheers

chris

who is this bloke who lives in hedge end because i think i know him. And if it is him i deffenatly reccomend learning from him

his name is adam sturney and he has a mod bike with a koxx levelboss 20" long frame

do u live in hedge end cos he would like to meet new people ther too

No it's not him, the person I was thinking of is also called Adam but he used to go to my school and started on a Saracen M-A-D and he's got a T-rex now, he was amazing when I first saw him, I was walking home and I saw him riding up, I watched him as I thought his bike was wierd but he just pulled a 360 going at jogging pace so high, I was amazed and from then on hooked. (Y)

No it's not him, the person I was thinking of is also called Adam but he used to go to my school and started on a Saracen M-A-D and he's got a T-rex now, he was amazing when I first saw him, I was walking home and I saw him riding up, I watched him as I thought his bike was wierd but he just pulled a 360 going at jogging pace so high, I was amazed and from then on hooked. (Y)

that cool this adam does have a t-rex but its not the new one